Set Clearwater as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 23, 17 at 8:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 23, 17 at 4:00 PM PST Mon Jan 23, 17 at 4:00 PM PST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 7.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Critics take aim at B.C. Liberals' rosy job picture
- The B.C. Liberals say the province has become a national job creation leader, but critics say the Liberals can't take all the credit for the province's economic growth.
- Vavenby, B.C., residents without tap water 1 week after diesel spill
- Residents of the community of Vavenby have been ordered not to use their tap water after a transport truck slid into the North Thompson River a week ago, spilling hundreds of litres of diesel fuel.
- B.C. child safe, mother in custody after Amber Alert issued in U.S.
- Police in Bellingham, Wash. have confirmed they've located a B.C. mother and daughter who were the subject of an Amber Alert on Monday.
- More security added around Victoria overdose prevention site
- Twenty-four hour security patrols have been started around a two-block downtown area where residents raised concerns about the opening of an overdose prevention site.
- Luxury lodge on Haida Gwaii fined $35K for illegal fishing
- Queen Charlotte Lodge has been fined $35,000 for illegally catching over 200 fish on Haida Gwaii.