Set Clearwater as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 25, 16 at 1:00 PM PDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
W 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 25, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT Thu Aug 25, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT
Mainly sunny. High 26. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low 9.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. High 23.
|Increasing cloudiness||Rain||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- How a Canadian highway became Twitter BFFs with rapper Black Thought
- Since November 2015, the tourism Twitter account for a small city in northeastern B.C. has been developing an unlikely online friendship with Tariq Trotter, better known as the rapper Black Thought of The Roots.
- Dawson Creek to put down dogs after 'awful' attack audio
- After a family's golden retriever was attacked by their neighbour's pit bulls, Dawson Creek is set to seize and destroy two dogs for the first time in the city's history.
- ICBC wants to hike basic rates
- If approved, it would mean an average increase of $3.50 per month for basic insurance coverage.
- Who picked the plum tree?
- A couple from Langley is baffled, frustrated and a little frightened after someone picked their plum tree clean earlier this month.
- RCMP arrest four Indigenous protesters for fish farm demonstration
- The four members of the Yaaskwiis Warriors say the company operating the fish farm has no right to fish in their waters.