Set Clearwater as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 23, 16 at 2:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 5:50 PM
NNW 5 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 22, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat Oct 22, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. Clearing near noon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 13.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight. Low plus 3.
|Clearing||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- GO PUBLIC 'I can't go down without a fight': B.C. woman denied recognition as thalidomide survivor
- Joanne Jenkins was born with deformed hands, but the federal government wants proof from a doctor long since deceased that her birth mother took the drug thalidomide.
- New 'Amateur hour behaviour': School trustee selection process needs review, educator says
- While there are many school boards across Canada that practise good governance, there are too many examples of "amateur hour behaviour," says one former deputy minister of education. Is it time to take a closer look at how we select our trustees?
- Pigs on the loose in Burnaby
- A pair of pigs in Burnaby, B.C., seems to be enjoying a Saturday night out on the town.
- Possible human remains found in Abbotsford
- Police say a resident found the remains at around 2 p.m. PT Saturday on Downes Road near Mt. Lehman Road.
- Bella Bella diesel spill response questioned by Heiltsuk First Nation Chief after booms fail
- Chief Marilyn Slett says booms placed around the tug boat Nathan E. Stewart, grounded in the waters off Bella Bella, have failed due to adverse weather. She's now questioning why more seaworthy booms weren't put in place immediately after the accident.