Set Athabasca as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 1:00 PM MST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 11:00 AM MST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 11:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late this afternoon. High minus 3.
Increasing cloudiness. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 9 with temperature rising to minus 5 by morning.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. High 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Fort Saskatchewan gas explosion closes Highway 15
- A fiery gas explosion near Fort Saskatchewan has closed roads as emergency crews deal with the problem.
- Go Public Air Canada refunds couple $5,300 for reservation mix-up
- An Edmonton couple say a booking mix-up left them no choice but to pay more than $5,300 to fly the husband home from Portugal, even though he had already paid for his flight and had a confirmed reservation.
- New Phosphine poisoning: Zain Hassan, 6, recovering, off life support
- The young boy who has been clinging to life since his family was poisoned by a deadly pesticide in their Fort McMurray apartment is now expected to survive.
- Alberta doctors often fail to provide after-hours care, college says
- Based on a recent telephone survey of 117 doctors, the college found that two-thirds of them were not complying with a long-standing directive that they provide patients with care outside of office hours, or arrange for that care .
- Recap Jim Prentice takes your questions on alberta@noon
- Alberta Premier Jim Prentice took questions from residents across the province Wednesday. Follow the recap of our live blog for more on the conversation.