Set Athabasca as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 26, 15 at 10:00 PM MST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:24 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 26, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Thu Nov 26, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Clearing early this evening. Low minus 12.
Sunny. High plus 2.
Clear. Low minus 10.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Wildrose presses Notley government to investigate tobacco-litigation scandal
- The Opposition Wildrose Thursday ramped up pressure on the government of Premier Rachel Notley to order an investigation into how the contract to litigate Alberta's $10-billion tobacco lawsuit was awarded under former premier Alison Redford.
- Industry denounces city's profit-making development plan
- Edmonton developers say the city's plan to get into their business as a competitor is a conflict of interest.
- Alberta NDP's farm safety bill facing growing backlash in rural communities
- Jobs, Skills, Training and Labour Minister Lori Sigurdson says the province may extend the consultation period on the contentious Farm Safety Act, a bill which is generating growing backlash in rural Alberta.
- Exclusive Alberta says it owes 'no duty' to quadriplegic Cree man suing for alleged abuse in hospital
- The province of Alberta has filed a statement of defence in a multimillion-dollar lawsuit accusing the health minister, several doctors and Alberta Health Services of abuse and discrimination against Gerald Francis, a 59-year-old Cree man.
- Alberta bill proposes provincial contract bargaining for teachers video
- Alberta teachers will negotiate salaries and other province-wide issues with a new bargaining association. if a new bill is passed by the Alberta legislature.