Set Athabasca as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 21, 14 at 8:00 AM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Thu Aug 21, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing in the evening. High 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
23° | 8°
73° | 46°
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New crosswalk standards take more than traffic into account
- Crosswalks where two women were hit earlier this year could qualify for upgrades under new national standards adopted by the city of Edmonton late last year
- Deaths of former Michener Centre residents prompt calls for investigation video
- There are calls for an investigation into how residents of the Michener Centre in Red Deer have been transitioned out of the facility. The Friends of the Michener Centre claim five of the 41 people forced from their homes have died.
- Donations help woman with terminal cancer wed in Edmonton video
- A Saskatchewan woman with terminal stomach cancer was married in Edmonton Wednesday in a ceremony planned with donations from friends and local businesses.
- Late night Whyte Avenue to be pedestrian-only for pilot project
- “Car Free Whyte Avenue" would close the street between 102 to 107 Streets from midnight to 2:30 a.m. on busy nights.
- 122 Albertans diagnosed with E. coli as AHS looks for cause video
- Alberta Health Services is calling an outbreak after 122 people across the province were diagnosed with E. coli in the last month.