Set Athabasca as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 30, 15 at 3:00 PM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:00 AM
Sunset: 10:14 PM
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 30, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Jun 30, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 28.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alberta finishes 2014-15 with more than $1B surplus
- The surplus was $1.1 billion, on a consolidated basis, or $1.4 billion under the much-maligned fiscal plan basis, which the Jim Prentice government abandoned in the March 26 budget.
- Fox Creek work camp stabbing leaves 2 dead
- Two men are dead and a man is in custody after an early-morning knife attack at the Berland Open work camp near Fox Creek, a small town about 260 kilometres northwest of Edmonton.
- New Pawnshop closes doors on Whyte Ave live-music venue
- After seven years of live shows, the Pawnshop on Whyte Avenue is closing up shop.
- Semi-truck unstuck at entrance to High Level bridge
- The driver of a semi-truck who crashed into the streetcar overpass at the north end of the High Level bridge will be fired, says a manager with Western Logistics, the company she was driving for.
- Henry the rescue cat recovering after leg amputation
- Henry, the little cat who could, has lost his leg but is recovering well, says a spokesperson for the Edmonton Humane Society.