Set Athabasca as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 12:00 AM MST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 8:39 AM
Sunset: 4:09 PM
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 04, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Sun Dec 04, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 30.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 16 with temperature falling to minus 19 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 31.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 31.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Video 'Lock her up for what?' professor weighs in on Alberta rally video
- Communications professor Brian Gorman talks politics and mass manipulation after crowds chanted "lock her up" at a political rally in Edmonton on Saturday.
- Recap Oilers lose goaltending duel to Wild in OT video
- Mikko Koivu did a lot of stuff right for the Minnesota Wild on Sunday. The 33-year-old Finn capped a fine outing by scoring 3:11 into overtime as the Wild emerged with a 2-1 victory over the Oilers — improving to 12-1-0 in their last 13 games in Edmonton.
- Video Newcomers in Edmonton introduced to the world of art video
- Local groups teamed up to introduce new Canadians to the artwork and artists of their new country.
- Video Albertans chant 'Lock her up' about Rachel Notley at rally against carbon tax video
- Federal Conservative leadership hopeful Chris Alexander said he felt "uncomfortable" during a rally at the Alberta legislature this weekend as the crowd chanted "lock her up" in response to his comments about Premier Rachel Notley's leadership.
- Point of View The great divide: Pipeline sentiments in Alberta and B.C. video
- The response to the federal government's decision on the Kinder Morgan Trans Mountain pipeline in both provinces shows old differences between Alberta and B.C. remain.