Dallas, TX, America
Set Dallas as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 11:53 AM GMT
UV: 11 (Extreme)
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
N 0 km/h
Pressure: 30.08 kPa
|Partly Cloudy||Cloudy||Thunderstorm||Thunderstorm||Partly Cloudy||Partly Cloudy|
34° | 23°
93° | 73°
35° | 22°
95° | 72°
32° | 21°
90° | 70°
30° | 20°
86° | 68°
33° | 19°
91° | 66°
34° | 19°
93° | 66°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- South Korea ferry disaster: Survivor students testify at trial of crew
- Six teenagers who survived South Korea's worst maritime disaster in 44 years told on Monday how classmates helped them float free as water flooded their cabins despite crew instructions to stay put even as their ferry sank, killing more than 300 people.
- New Aviation safety by the numbers video
- 2014 has already broken the improving aviation safety pattern of recent years. The death toll so far this year already surpasses the number for each of the three previous years. Here's a quick look at aviation safety by the numbers.
- Gaza conflict: Fighting resumes as UN backs ceasefire calls video
- Israeli jets struck three sites in Gaza today after a rocket was launched at Israel, the military said, disrupting a relative lull in the war-torn territory at the start of a major Muslim holiday.
- Volvo's new road-sensing safety features go the extra mile video
- 'World-first' road sensors in the newest Volvos could eventually make car travel much safer, but probably only if every other automaker follows suit.
- Updated Malaysia Airlines MH17 suffered massive decompression after shrapnel hit video
- A Ukrainian security spokesman says data from the recovered flight data recorders shows Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 crashed due to a massive, explosive loss of pressure after being punctured multiple times by shrapnel.