Nashville, TN, America
Set Nashville as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 26, 17 at 3:53 PM GMT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
S 8.1 km/h
Pressure: 29.72 kPa
|Partly Cloudy||Mostly Sunny||Partly Cloudy||Thunderstorm||Partly Cloudy||Sunny|
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
30° | 20°
86° | 68°
32° | 21°
90° | 70°
29° | 14°
84° | 57°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New United Airlines to offer up to $10K US to bumped passengers
- United Airlines said on Thursday it would offer passengers who volunteer to forfeit their seats on overbooked flights up to $10,000 US as part of the carrier's efforts to repair the damage from the rough removal of a passenger.
- Trump won't opt out of NAFTA at present time, White House says video
- Donald Trump, the White House said in a statement late Wednesday, has "agreed not to terminate NAFTA" and looks forward to renegotiating the tripartite agreement, just hours after reports leaked indicating his administration was considering, among its options, scrapping the deal that has stood for decades altogether.
- Analysis Looking for 'a way out': Turkey mulls a 'Trexit'
- It is a relationship defined by awe and anger, but now a new blow threatens Turkey-Europe relations. What's next, and why it matters to the world.
- The next big thing in construction robotics is building big video
- Researchers built a robot that can print 3D structures at architectural scale — one of a growing number of efforts to shakeup the construction industry with new technology.
- U.S. eyes sanctions, diplomacy to 'de-escalate' North Korea
- The Trump administration says North Korea's pursuit of nuclear weapons is an urgent national security threat and the U.S. will exert pressure through diplomatic measures and tighter economic sanctions.