Memphis, TN, America
Set Memphis as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 22, 16 at 3:54 PM GMT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 33
Feels like: 91
N 3.7 km/h
Pressure: 30.07 kPa
|Mostly Sunny||Mostly Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Mostly Sunny||Sunny|
35° | 21°
95° | 70°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
28° | 13°
82° | 55°
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Charlotte police to release videos of black man's fatal shooting video
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Chief Kerr Putney confirmed at a press conference Saturday that body cam and dash cam footage will be made public.
- Nearly 2M people without running water as fighting escalates in Aleppo
- Syrian government forces captured a rebel-held area on the edge of Aleppo on Saturday, and nearly two million people were without running water following an escalation in fighting over the past few days.
- Border guards on high alert in case suspect in deadly Seattle-area shooting tries to enter Canada
- A massive manhunt was underway Saturday for a gunman authorities said opened fire inside a Macy's store at a mall north of Seattle, killing five people. Security footage shows that he did not have a weapon when he arrived at the mall 10 minutes earlier.
- Pippa Middleton's account hacked, thousands of photos stolen
- London police say they are investigating the reported hacking of the iCloud account of Pippa Middleton, younger sister of the Duchess of Cambridge, and the alleged theft of 3,000 photographs.
- Syria believes it's on the way to military victory
- Syria's top diplomat told the world's nations Saturday that his country's belief in military victory is greater now, because the army "is making great strides in its war against terrorism" with support from Russia, Iran and Lebanon's Hezbollah fighters.