Santa Fe, NM, America
Set Santa Fe as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 26, 17 at 7:53 AM GMT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
NW 5 km/h
Pressure: 29.79 kPa
|Windy||Windy||Showers||Partly Cloudy||Sunny||Mostly Sunny|
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
15° | 1°
59° | 34°
13° | -2°
55° | 28°
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Q & A Margaret Evans on why South Sudan's famine will continue 'for a long time to come' audio
- In the past month the situation in South Sudan has gotten even worse. The CBC's Margaret Evans was in the capital city Juba.
- White House lack of transparency in Michael Flynn investigation blasted video
- President Donald Trump's former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, appeared to violate federal law when he failed to seek permission or inform the U.S. government about accepting tens of thousands of dollars from Russian organizations after a trip there in 2015, leaders of a House oversight committee said Tuesday.
- New Erdogan government detains over 800 people in Turkey
- Turkish authorities detained 800 people overnight suspected of links to U.S.-based cleric Fethullah Gulen, security sources said on Wednesday, in one of the largest operations in months against the network which Turkey blames for a failed July coup.
- Chobani sues provocateur Alex Jones for spreading sex assault, migrant claims
- Greek yogurt giant Chobani filed a lawsuit Monday against right-wing radio host Alex Jones, accusing the conspiracy theorist of publishing false information about the company.
- How Europe's heroin capital solved its overdose crisis
- A decade ago, Portugal had a heroin problem. It decided to deal with it by decriminalizing drug use and focusing on harm reduction and treatment. A CBC News special report looks at what lessons the country’s experiment holds for Canada’s own opioid crisis.