Saint Louis, MO, America
Set Saint Louis as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jun 30, 16 at 10:53 PM GMT
UV: 10 (Very High)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
S 5 km/h
Pressure: 29.92 kPa
30° | 17°
86° | 63°
22° | 16°
72° | 61°
26° | 20°
79° | 68°
28° | 20°
82° | 68°
32° | 22°
90° | 72°
34° | 23°
93° | 73°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 'It's not the country I know': British government responds to spike in hate crimes after Brexit
- Reports of hate crimes have increased 57 per cent following the Brexit referendum. Politicians and the public are fighting back.
- Analysis Airport attack another reason for Turkey to ditch its 'precious loneliness': Brian Stewart
- The attack on the Istanbul airport is but the latest trauma in a nightmare couple of years for Turkey. It has been battered by terrorism, overflows of foreign refugees, political turmoil, and even a headlong descent into friendless international isolation.
- With Boris Johnson out, who will be Britain's next PM?
- London's former mayor Boris Johnson — popular with the public and widely considered a front-runner for the prime minister's job — rules himself out of the race after the defection of a key ally.
- New Nobel laureates challenge Greenpeace over safety of GMO crops
- More than 100 Nobel laureates called on environmental group Greenpeace to end its opposition to genetically modified crops, saying there is a scientific consensus they are safe and can benefit society, especially by preventing illnesses in the developing world.
- Jeremy Corbyn under fire for Israel, ISIS comments days after losing post-Brexit confidence vote
- Jeremy Corbyn, leader of British opposition Labour Party, is facing backlash for his comments about ISIS and Israel just days after he lost a confidence vote and refused to step down.