Shreveport, LA, America
Set Shreveport as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 06, 15 at 6:53 PM GMT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
SE 6.2 km/h
Pressure: 30.01 kPa
30° | 21°
86° | 70°
31° | 21°
88° | 70°
30° | 22°
86° | 72°
29° | 21°
84° | 70°
28° | 18°
82° | 64°
28° | 16°
82° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photos Nepal's historic monuments, temples hit hard by earthquake
- With rescue efforts winding down after the recent earthquake in Nepal, the focus has shifted to preserving the country's severely damaged temples and monuments. CBC's Sylvia Thomson visited all three of the UNESCO-recognized Durbar Squares in the Kathmandu Valley damaged by the quake and filed these photos.
- Freddie Gray death: Baltimore mayor asks U.S. Justice Dept. to investigate police
- Baltimore's mayor called on U.S. government investigators Wednesday to look into whether this city's beleaguered police department uses a pattern of excessive force or discriminatory policing.
- Analysis U.K. election 2015: Polls show campaign going down to the wire
- David Cameron's Conservatives and Ed Miliband's Labour Party are neck-and-neck in the polls. Will either be able to stitch together a majority government after Thursday's vote? Polls analyst Eric Grenier looks at the latest numbers.
- Salman Khan, Bollywood star, granted bail after deadly hit-and-run conviction
- A Mumbai court convicted Salman Khan, one of Bollywood's biggest stars, of culpable homicide Wednesday for running over 5 men with his SUV in 2002, killing 1.
- Analysis U.K. votes 2015: Scotland's separatists could be kingmakers
- British voters go to the polls Thursday in one of the most unusual elections in years. The fractured political landscape and the surging popularity of Scotland's SNP are raising the possibility a much different kind of government, Nahlah Ayed reports.