Wichita, KS, America
Set Wichita as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 27, 16 at 9:58 PM GMT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
SW 5.6 km/h
Pressure: 30.15 kPa
|Windy||Windy||Sunny||Windy||Mostly Sunny||Mostly Cloudy|
28° | 18°
82° | 64°
29° | 13°
84° | 55°
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
29° | 15°
84° | 59°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 'Enough of the Clintons,' Trump says, while Michelle Obama campaigns with Hillary video
- Seeking to lash Hillary Clinton to her husband's sprawling post-presidential empire, Donald Trump accused the couple of turning to corruption to enrich themselves while in public service.
- Updated Police begin arresting pipeline protesters in North Dakota
- Law enforcement officers dressed in riot gear fired bean bags and pepper spray Thursday as they tried to clear protesters from a camp on private land in the path of the Dakota Access oil pipeline.
- Analysis Gingrich is above discussing sex lives of politicians? That's a howler: Keith Boag
- Nearly 20 years after leading the charge to impeach President Bill Clinton, Newt Gingrich still bemoans the media fascination with sex over policy. The pretense that he's a policy guy who floats above the unseemliness of character investigations is laughable, Keith Boag writes.
- 20 years after landmine ban, deaths and injuries down dramatically
- This week marks 20 years since the beginning of the Ottawa Process that led to an international ban on landmines. Canada was instrumental in achieving that treaty, which has been a great success. Activists are now setting their sights on achieving total removal of mines by 2025.
- Twitter announces it's discontinuing Vine
- Vine announced Thursday it will be discontinuing its mobile app known for its looping six-second clips that launched memes and the careers of young social media stars since it launched in 2013.