- CBC IN SYRIA Freedom in Jarabulus: Syrian border town rebuilds post-ISIS video
- Liberated from ISIS, thousands of refugees are returning to what is left of Jarabulus, Syria, which neighbouring Turkey is helping to rebuild. The Turkish government takes CBC News on a tour of the town.
- Analysis Trump's refusal to say he'll accept election results fuel for supporters' agitation: Keith Boag video
- In the third and final debate in the U.S. presidential campaign, Donald Trump once again hinted he could fight a transfer of power to the Democrats if he loses the November vote.
- CBC in CALAIS Uncertainty reigns as Calais 'jungle' refugee camp closure looms video
- French authorities are about to dismantle the sprawling, squalid migrant camp in Calais, but it's unclear what will happen to the thousands of people who've been staying there.
- Donald Trump says he would accept 'a clear' election result, but challenge a 'questionable' one video
- Republican Donald Trump on Thursday said he would accept a "clear" election result but reserved the right to file a legal challenge, clarifying his stance a day after he refused to promise he would trust the outcome if he loses on Nov. 8.
- Iraqi special forces join battle for Mosul video
- Iraqi special forces charge into the Mosul battle with a predawn advance on a nearby town held by ISIS, a key part of a multi-pronged assault on eastern approaches to the besieged city.