- Belgium arrests 2 brothers suspected of plotting attack
- Two brothers have been arrested in Belgium on suspicion of plotting an attack, the Federal Prosecutor's Office announced Saturday.
- Analysis Hillary Clinton sets out to redefine image as presidential campaign swings into full gear video
- During the four-day Democratic Party convention, Hillary Clinton, her husband Bill Clinton, U.S. President Barack Obama and many other speakers set out to redefine her and change her narrative as she tries to convince Americans that she is best suited for the presidency.
- Hillary Clinton campaign says DNC data program they used was hacked
- Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's campaign said on Friday that an analytics data program maintained by the Democratic National Committee and used by the campaign was accessed as part of a hack, but outside experts have found no evidence that its internal systems have been compromised.
- PHOTOS Pope asks God to forgive 'so much cruelty' during Auschwitz visit
- Seated on a bench near the gate to the Auschwitz death camp site in Poland, Pope Francis prayed in silence on Friday in tribute to the 1.5 million people, most of them Jews, killed there by Nazi occupiers during the Second World War.
- Florida reports 1st locally transmitted cases of Zika
- The first cases of Zika likely transmitted by mosquitoes on the U.S. mainland have been reported in Florida, but officials don't expect widespread transmission in the continental U.S. to result.