- New Officers surround Charlotte, N.C., protesters reacting to fatal police shooting
- A group of around 100 demonstrators have gathered across the street from Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, N.C., to protest the shooting death last week of a black man by a Charlotte-Mecklenburg police officer.
- Russian actions in Aleppo 'barbarism,' not counter-terrorism, says U.S. ambassador at UN
- Russia's actions in Syria amount to "barbarism," not counter-terrorism as Moscow insists, Samantha Powers, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, said on Sunday.
- Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez dies in boating crash
- The Miami Marlins have confirmed that star pitcher Jose Fernandez has died following a boating crash off Miami beach early Sunday.
- Arrest made after Pippa Middleton's account hacked
- London police say they have arrested a 35-year-old man suspected of hacking the iCloud account of Pippa Middleton, the younger sister of the Duchess of Cambridge, and stealing 3,000 photographs.
- Yisrael Kristal, oldest man in the world, prepares to celebrate bar mitzvah he missed as a boy
- It's a celebration that usually happens when a Jewish boy turns 13, but Yisrael Kristal never had a chance to have a bar mitzvah when he turned that age in Poland during the First World War, so he's having one 100 years later.