- Standing Rock protesters celebrate 'big victory' as pipeline construction halted video
- Construction of the controversial Dakota Access Pipeline has been halted, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has told Standing Rock protesters.
- Italian PM to resign after conceding defeat in constitutional reforms referendum
- Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi says he is resigning after a stinging defeat on a constitutional reforms referendum that he staked his political career on.
- Armed man arrested after travelling to D.C. pizzeria cited in fake news story
- A man who took a rifle into a Washington pizza restaurant on Sunday "to self-investigate" a fake news report that it was operating a child abuse ring has been charged with assault with a dangerous weapon, police in the U.S. capital said.
- CBC IN CUBA 'I never stayed to see if they were dead': Natalia Bolivar, 82, unsentimental about role in Cuban Revolution video
- At 82 and with an upper-class pedigree, Natalia Bolivar doesn't seem like the typical Cuban revolutionary. That is, until she matter-of-factly begins to recount how she stormed a Havana police station wielding a machine gun, smuggled arms to opposition groups and had all her ribs broken during a police interrogation.
- Karachi hotel fire leaves at least 11 dead
- A massive fire swept through a four-star hotel in the southern port city of Karachi on Monday, killing at least 11 people, officials said.