The Last of it This Morning ;( May 2nd
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- After hitting the mid to high 20s across much of the south coast yesterday, Vancouver gets one more good start before the weather takes a turn
- Clouds and gusty winds will increase later this afternoon for an overcast end to the day
- A cold low pressure system approaching from the Pacific will usher in showers for Saturday and full-on rain for Sunday
- Temps will remain below seasonal this weekend as well - afternoon highs only around 13, 14 degrees
- A slow recovery next week with unsettled weather to start but looks like we get into warm air and sunshine by the end of the week
Cruise season is upon us!
Cold Winter May Have Killed off 30% Honey Bees