Great Stretch of Weather this Week...May 12th
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- High pressure will continue this week over the south coast, keeping us protected from an approaching systems
- Look for lost of sunshine, other than high clouds that sneak in over the ridge, as well as the possibility of morning fog
- Temps are also on the climb too with afternoon highs in the low 20s all week; a good 4-5 degrees above seasonal
- Unfortunately at this point it looks like our ridge beings to break don for the weekend, but too early to say whether we will loose all the sun
High Tide & Strong Winds Helped Float Whale Carcass Away
Free Aircraft Tracking Service Launched After MH370
- Inmersat said the service will be offered to all 11,000 commercial passenger aircraft already equipped with Inmersat satellite connection
First of our Sun's 'Siblings' Found
- An international team of astronomers found a sun dating back to the same age and same chemical composition (and bright enough to be seen w binoculars!)
- Thousands of stars where formed at the same time and scattered throughout the universe - first time we've found one of them and the next question of course is: could there be life-bearing plants in it's solar system?