Not Bad at All Next Two Days...April 25th
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- Lovely mix of sun and cloud today
- Approaching Pacific system will spread clouds through Saturday and rain by Saturday night
- Looks like it could be a showery Sun Run on SundayNext weather story will be a big warm-up next week. High teens low 20s not out of the question!
Still Snowing in Northern Ontario..Snow for Alberta Tonight
- At least 18 cm has already been reported since last night for the Upper Great Lakes, Thunder Bay included.
- Snowfall warnings in place for another 5-10 by tonight
- Snowfall summaries so far: http://weather.gc.ca/warnings/weathersummaries_e.html#ON
- Meanwhile snowfall warnings for parts of Alberta inc special weather statement for wet snow in Calgary starting tonight into tomorrow
Dangerous US Tornado Outbreak This Weekend
- Whith an unusually high level of confidence, the forecast is looking ripe for a multi-day tornado outbreak across the US this weekend
- It has been a very quiet start to the US tornado season so far (lingering winter a contributing factor)..but it looks like it will be beginning with a bang starting Saturday afternoon
Drones Looking to Revolutionize Weather Forecasting