Sunshine & Warming Temps for a Couple of Days.. Storm for Friday...Sept 18th
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- A brief high pressure system has built in place for southern BC bringing generally dry conditions with a nice mix of sun and cloud today and tomorrow
- The next Pacific storm system will reach the north coast tomorrow and slides inland for Vancouver bringing winds and rain Friday
- Ahead of the system, temperatures will climb back into the 20s tomorrow for a summer-like day across the south coast
- However, there are already wind warnings in place for Haida Gwaii and coastal sections for winds up to 100 km/h tonight and Thursday, along with upwards of 60 mm of rain.
- Timing for the rain in Vancouver looks to start Friday towards the second half of the day with gusty winds
- Showers will stick around for the weekend for Vancouver with temperatures dropping back to the teens for Sat & Sun
- Another storm moves in Monday night