Set Toronto as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 06, 15 at 6:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
SSE 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 06, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed May 06, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low 10.
Mainly sunny. High 24 except 15 along the lakeshore. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 11.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New Boy recovering in hospital after devastating fire can't be with family
- A Toronto mother is hoping to find a new home so that her young son, who is currently recovering from serious burns after a house fire, can be with his family when he is released from hospital.
- Jesse Arrigo's family seeks help with therapy costs
- Family seeks community help to raise fund for son's expensive treatment
- Changes ordered to controversial condo plan after CBC investigation
- A controversial development proposal in the city’s west end will need to undergo major changes, city council said Wednesday.
- Durham school board and teachers' union heading back to bargaining table
- The Durham District School Board and the local teachers’ union will meet again on Friday to resume negotiations in a three week strike that has closed secondary schools in the area.
- High Park cherry blossoms approaching 'peak bloom' video
- Sakura trees scattered around High Park have almost reached "peak bloom" this spring, according to the High Park Nature Centre.