Set Toronto as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:46 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
SE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 11:00 AM EDT Tue May 21, 13 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this afternoon. High 27 except 21 near Lake Ontario. UV index 7 or high.
A few showers ending late this evening then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 15.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 in the evening. High 22.
|A few showers||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
15° | 13°
59° | 55°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Our MeteorologistClaire Martin
- Watch Claire Martin weekdays on CBC News Toronto from 5:00 to 6:30 pm.
Your News: Toronto Weather
- live Toronto councillors to weigh in on casino in revived debate video
- Toronto councillors will debate the casino issue at city hall on Tuesday, a much-anticipated event that some members predict will result in a formal rejection of a downtown gaming facility.
- Man shot in leg in Etobicoke apartment building
- A man is recovering in hospital with a gunshot wound to his leg after an early-morning shooting at an Etobicoke apartment building.
- breaking Horwath says NDP will support Ontario Liberal budget
- NDP Leader Andrea Horwath says the party will support the Liberal budget, avoiding a spring election.
- Police still at Millard farm, more remains found
- Police are still at the Waterloo region farm of Dellen Millard Tuesday where more remains have been found. Tests are ongoing to determine if the remains are human or animal.
- Man shot dead at barbecue near Ossington and Dundas video
- A 67-year-old man has been charged with first-degree murder after allegedly shooting a man with a rifle at a family barbecue in downtown Toronto Sunday night.