Set Toronto as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 7:39 PM
SW 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Periods of rain
Chance of wet flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain or wet snow beginning this evening and ending before morning then 30 percent chance of wet flurries. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of wet flurries early in the morning. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 2.
|Chance of wet flurries||Periods of rain or snow||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
7° | -7°
45° | 19°
14° | 2°
57° | 36°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Air Canada AC624 touched down 335 metres short of runway, TSB says video
- A TSB investigator says those on board flight AC624 are “pretty lucky” the early Sunday morning crash wasn’t more serious after their plane touched down more than 300 metres short of a Halifax runway and smashed through an antenna array before finally skidding to a stop.
- Mostafa Azizi, Toronto-based filmmaker, held in Iranian prison
- A Toronto-based filmmaker is being held in a notorious Iranian prison, after his family says he was arrested shortly after returning to his home country.
- 2 police officers hurt in collision, 4 people in custody
- Two police officers have been hurt in a traffic accident on Sunday evening, paramedics say.
- York University strike could be coming to an end
- Teaching assistants and contract staff at Toronto's York University have reached a tentative deal with the university and will likely vote on the offer Monday night.
- Richard Pereira, 36, charged in Brampton homicide
- A Brampton man has been charged with second-degree murder after police found a woman deceased at a home on Nanwood Drive overnight.