Set Toronto as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 3:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
ESE 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 24, 17 at 8:53 PM EST Fri Feb 24, 17 at 8:53 PM EST
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches dissipating late this evening. Temperature rising to 10 by morning.
Showers ending early in the afternoon then mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southwest 50 gusting to 70 in the morning. Temperature falling to zero in the afternoon.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 4.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- What was that weird yellow glow over Toronto Friday night? The internet wants to know
- An eerie yellow glow made for some spectacular, technicolour skies above Toronto tonight.
- Video CBC Toronto sits down with reggae legend Ken Boothe video
- Popular Jamaican singer Ken Boothe is in Toronto for a Black History Month celebration concert.
- Peel police launch review after 6-year-old girl handcuffed at Mississauga school
- Police in Peel Region have ordered a review of an incident last September in which officers handcuffed a six-year-old girl at her elementary school.
- Sinkhole shuts down section of Morningside Avenue in city's west end
- A six-metre wide sinkhole shut down a busy intersection in the city's west end.
- Video HERstory in Black: Eden Hagos video
- In honour of Black History month, CBC brings you stories from HERstory in Black, a Toronto-based digital photo series profiling 150 black women from the GTA and other parts of Ontario by How She Hustles, a network of 5,000 diverse women.