Contact Us - CBC Toronto
Got a question about the CBC?
We've answered the most common queries in our list of Frequently Asked Questions below.
If you still can’t find the answer you’re looking for, please use our Contact Form.
Do you need to contact one of us directly?
Lists of our hosts and anchors and our broadcast reporters are online.
Due to the large volume of messages we receive, we will not be able to respond to all messages.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I contact the local news departments with a news tip?
- How do I suggest an idea or pose a question to a local show?
- How do I suggest an idea or pose a question to a national show?
- How can I find out the name of the song I just heard on CBC Radio?
- Can I get transcripts and/or tapes of programs?
- How do I find out about jobs at the CBC?
- How do I alert the CBC to reception difficulties with Radio One and/or Radio Two?
- How do I contact someone at the CBC?
- I need help with audio and/or video.
- What are your channels/frequencies?
- I have a CD that I would like you to play. Where do I send it?
- How do I contact the CBC about something I saw on CBC.ca?
- How do I find the Canadian Broadcasting Centre?
Answers to FAQ
Call CBC News Toronto, our local newsroom at (416) 205-5808 or (416) 205-6304 or email our assignment desk.
Send an e-mail to the appropriate program:
For additional shows, go to the Programs page, and follow the link to the show's contact page on left-hand side.
Go to Programs A-Z, look for the listing for that show, then follow the link to the website for that show. Look for the “Contact Us” section of the site.
First, look up the program page of the radio program you were listening to. Then, look under the link "Music Playlists" on the right hand menu of that page under the date and time you were listening.
You can purchase copies of Local/national news or current affairs programs through Cision.
Please note that prices and the length of time programs are kept varies.
150 Ferrand Drive
North York, ON M3C 3E5
National numbers for Cision:
CBC Television - 1.800.363.1281
CBC Radio - 1.800.363.1530
Click on Jobs at the bottom of any page on the CBC.ca site.
Please use this form.
Check the "Contact" information on the right side of this page, or use the Contact Form.
This information can be found on the Audio/Video help page.
These are listed on the Program Guide section.
To place it in our music library, send two copies to:
CBC Music Library
PO Box 500, Station A
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Do not send copies of your CD directly to the various programs. You might, however, want to send press releases to all, promoting the fact that your recording is in our library and available for broadcast.
Use the Contact Form.
The Canadian Broadcasting Centre is located at 250 Front Street West, directly across the street from the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. It is within walking distance of Union Station, the Rogers Centre, and the CN Tower. It is also connected to the city's PATH underground pathway system.