Set Kenora as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 3:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:21 AM
Sunset: 9:08 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Low plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. High 16. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Low 8.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- breaking Toronto Mayor Rob Ford denies crack cocaine allegations video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has vehemently denied allegations that he was seen on a cellphone video smoking what appeared to be crack cocaine.
- Royal Bank pledges not to outsource jobs for cash savings
- Royal Bank has promised it will never outsource a Canadian job to a foreign worker solely to save money.
- updated Big hurricane season expected this year
- Canadian forecasters are warning warmer-than-average ocean waters and the lack of an El Nino warming of the central Pacific Ocean will contribute to an "active" hurricane season this year.
- updated Washington police blame bridge collapse on Alberta trucker video audio
- Washington State police say an Alberta trucker was responsible for hitting a steel beam precipitating a bridge collapse on one of the busiest routes in the American northwest.
- Canada ranks 3rd last in paid vacations
- Canada ranks third last among economically advanced countries in the amount of paid vacation time it guarantees its workers, a new U.S. study indicates.