Set Dryden as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 15, 14 at 7:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 7:15 PM
NNE 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 15, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Sat Mar 15, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Low minus 28.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. High minus 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Snow beginning late in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 10.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
2° | -11°
36° | 12°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- 2 Canadians arrested for taking naked photos at Machu Picchu
- Just days after Peru's Ministry of Culture called the practice "disrespectful," two Canadian tourists have been arrested for taking nude photos at the historic Machu Picchu site.
- Canadian hospitals stretched as self-harming teens seek help
- Mental health services are strained as a growing number of teens show up at emergency rooms across Canada with self-inflicted injuries and suicidal thoughts, say pediatric psychiatrists.
- Anti-police brutality march declared illegal, broken up
- Montreal’s 18th annual march against police brutality was declared illegal a matter of minutes after its scheduled start time of 3 p.m. at the intersection of Jean-Talon and Châteaubriand streets.
- Cargo vessel runs aground off Rose Blanche
- A cargo vessel off the southwest coast of Newfoundland ran aground at around 1:30 p.m. on Saturday.
- Saskatchewan man, 36, dead after B.C. avalanche
- A 36-year-old man from Lloydminster, Sask., died in a backcountry avalanche off B.C.'s North Thompson Valley Friday night.