Set Dryden as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 28, 16 at 6:07 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 5:56 PM
SSE 17 km/h
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 28, 16 at 5:30 AM CDT Fri Oct 28, 16 at 5:30 AM CDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 10.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Periods of rain beginning late this evening. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late this evening. Low plus 3.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 6.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Recovery efforts to find car in Lake Ontario to resume this morning
- Toronto police divers are expected to resume their efforts Friday morning to reach a motorist whose vehicle slammed through a guardrail and plunged off a bridge on Thursday into Lake Ontario.
- Cellphone use surges, so do bills. Canadians call for an end to data caps
- Wireless internet data usage continues to skyrocket in Canada and we’re spending more to feed our habit. So internet advocacy group OpenMedia is calling on the CRTC to free Canadians from internet data caps.
- Analysis Building 'economy of the future' means good news will have to wait: Chris Hall
- Bill Morneau won’t have a lot of good news when he rises in the House of Commons on Tuesday to deliver his fall economic update. And that, strangely enough, isn’t a bad thing for a finance minister whose job is to build what Liberals call “the economy of the future.”
- EU trade deal 'unbalanced' against Canadian meat, industry says
- Protesting farmers were a big part of why Wallonia's legislators voted against Canada's trade deal with Europe. Agriculture featured prominently in Thursday's declaration to save the deal. But did Belgium really have a legitimate beef?
- Walmart vows change amid concerns over food waste video
- Walmart Canada promises to review its in-store processes related to food waste after a CBC Marketplace and Go Public investigation examined how much food the company throws away.