Set Dryden as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 30, 15 at 9:00 AM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
SW 18 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 30, 15 at 5:30 AM CDT Sun Aug 30, 15 at 5:30 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late this morning. High 30. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low 18.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High 28.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New Mohamed Fahmy case: NDP, Liberals say Harper should do more to free jailed journalist video
- Conservative Leader Stephen Harper's political opponents are calling on the prime minister to take time off the campaign trail and concentrate on securing the release of jailed Canadian journalist Mohammed Fahmy.
- Brutal B.C. windstorm leaves thousands still without power video
- Hydro crews continue working to reconnect tens of thousands of customers who lost power as a windstorm swept across southwestern British Columbia.
- Use Vote Compass to explore where you fit in Canada's political landscape
- Tired of boring Facebook quizzes? Get a real-time assessment of how your positions on the issues compare with the platforms of the major parties.
- New Serena Ryder's Quietest Concern Ever draws hundreds to Bay of Fundy
- Serena Ryder performed the Quietest Concert in the World on Saturday during low tide at Fundy National Park.
- Nunavut's food crisis is becoming an election issue
- With sky-high grocery prices and increasing costs associated with hunting, it's not uncommon to hear stories of Nunavummiut concerned about their next meal. Federal candidates in the riding are proposing solutions - and an Inuk food campaigner responds.