Set Toronto as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 27, 15 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
NNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 27, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Thu Aug 27, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clearing this evening. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low 14.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Unions take Pearson airport to task over safety after recent accident
- An accident at Toronto's Pearson airport last week has several unions sounding the alarm over safety at the country’s largest airport.
- LCBO invites Ontario craft brewers to join beer growler program
- The LCBO is cracking open a new program that will allow Ontario craft brewers to fill growlers with their own specialty beer.
- Man lured into laneway, beaten unconcious and robbed, say police
- A 20-year-old man was walking in the Spadina Avenue and Bloor Street West area when he was lured into an alley, beaten unconscious and robbed, according to police.
- Justin Trudeau says Liberals plan 3 years of deficits to push infrastructure video
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau says a Liberal government won't balance the books for another three years, but will double spending on infrastructure to jump-start economic growth.
- ServiceOntario launches fresh push to eliminate old red and white health cards
- ServiceOntario has launched a new push to get people to give up their old red and white health cards for the new photo version.