Set Toronto as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 26, 16 at 4:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 6:17 PM
N 10 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Oct 25, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 1.
Mainly sunny. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Rain beginning before morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h after midnight. Low plus 3.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 'I couldn't believe it's real': Residents of Woodstock, Ont., facility stunned by murder charges
- They are rattled and scared, but mostly, the Woodstock, Ont., residents of Caressant Care Nursing and Retirement Home are in disbelief that a former nurse has been accused of murdering eight patients — seven of them in their very own facility.
- Family, friends of alleged victims of Woodstock, Ont., nurse remember loved ones video audio
- Friends, family and neighbours are remembering the alleged victims of a Woodstock, Ont., nurse facing first-degree murder charges in the deaths of eight elderly people.
- Why don't more people in Toronto know about the Grey Cup?
- With Toronto fans in the middle of a baseball hangover, the Toronto Argos hope to sell tickets to the Grey Cup by slashing prices and looking to fans outside the city.
- Who is the former Woodstock, Ont., nurse charged in nursing-home deaths?
- The woman accused of first-degree murder in the deaths of eight nursing-home patients is under investigation by the College of Nurses of Ontario and is no longer entitled to practise.
- Nurse suffers eye injury in assault at Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Ontario's Ministry of Labour is investigating after a nurse was badly beaten by a patient at Toronto's Centre for Mental Health and Addiction on the weekend.