Thunder Bay, ON
Set Thunder Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 4:54 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
NW 28 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
Chance of rain showers or wet flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Periods of rain ending early this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 6.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning. High plus 4. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight. Low minus 6.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
10° | -6°
50° | 21°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
2° | -13°
36° | 9°
3° | -13°
37° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Anti-radicalization protest turns violent in Montreal video
- Duelling demonstrations by a small group of pro-secularism supporters and a group of anti-racism protesters turned violent after a man was attacked with picket-sign sticks.
- Air Canada flight AC624: Hard landing or crash landing? video
- People who thought they might die as Air Canada flight AC624 slid along a Halifax runway Sunday might be forgiven for objecting when they hear the incident described as a "hard landing," but a retired military pilot says that's the correct term.
- Clayton Ruby 'looking forward' to cross-examining Justin Bieber
- The lawyer for an limousine driver who has launched a civil lawsuit against Justin Bieber says he is "looking forward to the opportunity of cross-examining" the Canadian pop star in court.
- New Class of 2015: 5 ways for graduates to find a job
- Even in an uncertain economy, there are at least 5 ways for graduates to get a job — from being in an in-demand field to volunteering — that will help launch them into their career.
- Seriously injured soldiers would get up to $70,000 from new payment
- CBC News has learned the Conservative government will announce new legislation Monday that will create a new payment worth up to $70,000 for seriously injured soldiers.