Current Conditions

Sat Jun 23, 18 at 10:00 AM EDT

UV: 6 (High)

16°C 61°F

Mostly Cloudy

Visibility: 32.2 Km
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 10:03 PM

Wind: ENE 16 km/h
Humidity: 71%
Pressure: 101.0 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Today

Chance of showers
High: 20°
High: 68°
P.O.P. 60%

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 10°
Low: 50°
P.O.P. 60%

Summary

(Celsius) Sat Jun 23, 18 at 5:30 AM EDT Sat Jun 23, 18 at 5:30 AM EDT

Today

Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers. High 20. UV index 6 or high.

Tonight

Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 10.

Sunday

Clearing in the morning. High 21.

 

Extended Forecast

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday

June 24

June 25

June 26

June 27

June 28

June 29

A mix of sun and cloud Sunny Chance of showers Chance of showers Sunny Sunny

High 21°

High 70°

High 22°

High 72°

High 18°

High 64°


P.O.P. 40%

High 25°

High 77°


P.O.P. 30%

High 28°

High 82°

High 24°

High 75°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!