Fort Frances, ON
Set Fort Frances as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jun 27, 16 at 3:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:13 AM
Sunset: 9:20 PM
NNW 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jun 27, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Jun 27, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. High 23. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Low 12.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Assisted dying legislation faces new legal challenge in B.C. video
- A B.C. woman with spinal muscular atrophy is joining the British Columbia Civil Liberties Association to challenge the federal government's new assisted dying legislation.
- Homeless killer John Paul Ostamas gets no chance of parole for 75 years
- Serial killer John Paul Ostamas has been sentenced to life in prison with no parole eligibility for 75 years for the 2015 killings of three homeless men on the streets of Winnipeg.
- New Gander motorcyclist gaining views after near-miss with moose video
- Adam Cahill took off his motorcycle helmet on Saturday afternoon, sat on his patio and drank a beer, trying to calm his nerves after his second near-miss with a moose in a week.
- New Child falls into septic tank at Maple Creek, Sask. visitor centre
- An environmental engineer and the director of risk management for the province are in Maple Creek, Sask. today after a child fell into a septic tank at a visitor information centre last week.
- CP track worker layoffs pose derailment risks: union
- The layoffs of 500 track maintenance workers this week at Canadian Pacific Railway will raise the risk of future derailments and potential disasters, the union representing the workers warns.