Current Conditions

Thu Sep 21, 17 at 1:00 PM EDT

UV: 4 (Moderate)

19°C 66°F

Mainly Sunny

Visibility: 24.1 Km
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM

Wind: E 13 km/h
Humidity: 59%
Pressure: 101.9 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Today

Mainly sunny
High: 20°
High: 68°

Tonight

Periods of drizzle or rain
Low: 10°
Low: 50°
P.O.P. 60%

Summary

(Celsius) Thu Sep 21, 17 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu Sep 21, 17 at 11:30 AM EDT

Today

Mainly sunny. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate.

Tonight

Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of drizzle changing to 60 percent chance of showers before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm before morning. Fog patches developing this evening. Low 10.

Friday

Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches. High 19.

 

Extended Forecast

Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday

September 22

September 23

September 24

September 25

September 26

September 27

Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers

High 19°

High 66°


P.O.P. 60%

High 21°

High 70°


P.O.P. 60%

High 20°

High 68°


P.O.P. 60%

High 13°

High 55°


P.O.P. 60%

High 11°

High 52°


P.O.P. 40%

High 12°

High 54°


P.O.P. 40%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!