Well, that was This is That for this year.
As season three comes to an end, we look back at all the groundbreaking stories we've broadcast this season.
We sympathized with the community of Napanee's difficult decision of who to immortalize in bronze
- Avril Lavigne or Sir John A. MacDonald. We satisfied our sweet tooths by learning about a town in Texas and their initiative to add sugar to their water supply
to increase consumption. And we all shed a tear when learning about a University of Nanimo student who exposed us to her world as someone who suffers from visual allergies
. Needless to say it has been a year of unbelievable events.
We could not be more thankful for having the greatest job in the world
(other than Gene Sloan) and it has been our pleasure crafting this show
for you week after week. We hope you've had as much fun listening as we
did recording it. And your feedback - from Facebook, Email, Twitter or
1-877-JOE-CHIC - has been marvelous, inspiring and at times, funnier than
we could ever be. Thank you for reaching out.
That being said,
our three man operation did have some help and we want to thank those
people for their contributions. From writing to improvising, and even
creating music for the show, we tip our toques to the following: Charles
, Steve Bays
, Caitlin Howden
, Emmett Hall
, Amy Matysio
, The Sunday Service
, Derek Flores
, Scott Vrooman
, Devin McKenzie
, Ren Bostellar
, Jill Barber
, Lauren Bercovitch
, Sara Erikson
, Lizzy Karp
and Steve Pratt
we're off the airwaves for now, make sure to visit This is That Headlines
or Episode section
for any stories that you may have missed, or want to share. And
don't forget to tell your family, friends and co-workers about the This
is That podcast
, because unlike "conventional news", our show doesn't
Happy New Year and we will see you in 2013.
Pete, Pat and ChrisRelated: Avril Lavigne or Sir John A MacDonald to get statue in NapaneeTexas town adds sugar to water supply to encourage residents to drink more waterUniversity of Nanaimo sued after refusing to accommodate student with 'visual allergies'