- From CBC St. John's, Christopher Pratt talks about his diaries, published as Ordinary Things.
- Bill Deverell on Snowjob, a savagely funny political mystery set in Ottawa.
- Damhnait Doyle's been reading The House at Sugar Beach, by Helene Cooper.
- The Republic of Doyle's Allan Hawco is reading A Man Called Intrepid, the story of William Stephenson.
- Antanas Sileika reviews The Spice Necklace: A Food-lovers Caribbean Adventure, by Anne Vanderhoof.
Music used on this show (broadcast only):
Damhnait Doyle, "More Than This", Lights Down Low
Charles Spearin, "Mrs. Morris", The Happiness Project