Monday January 24, 2011
Download Flash Player to view this content.
- Ken McGoogan on How the Scots Invented Canada
- Stephen Kimber on his updated version of Halifax: Warden of the North by Thomas Raddall
- Antanas Sileika reviews Acquired Tastes: On the Trail of the World's Most Sought-After Delicacies by Massimo Marcone
- Carolyn Hemming on Quinoa 365: The Everyday Superfood
- Wayne Grady and Merilyn Simonds on Breakfast at the Exit Cafe: Travels Through America
|Radio One||Mondays at 1 p.m.|
|Saturdays at 4 p.m.|
|Sirius 137||Mondays at 9 a.m. ET|
|Mondays at midnight ET|
|Saturdays at 2 p.m. ET|
Please download the latest version of Flash Player to view this content.