- Tax Havens What is a Canadian crown corporation doing in Luxembourg?
What is a Canadian crown corporation doing in Luxembourg?
- Kinder Morgan pipeline protesters resist police efforts to move them video
- The situation atop Burnaby Mountain started to heat up again after Kinder Morgan crews began arriving Thursday afternoon to start work following the arrest of at least 14 pipeline protesters earlier in the day.
- Buffalo, western New York snow blast cause collapsing roofs video
- Roofs began to creak and collapse and homeowners toiled to clear waist-high drifts atop their houses Thursday as another storm brought the Buffalo area's three-day snowfall total to an epic two metres or more.
- Updated Rinelle Harper thanks construction workers who found her video
- An emotional meeting occurred today between 16-year-old Rinelle Harper and the two construction workers who found her after she had crawled out of Winnipeg's Assiniboine River following a sexual assault, only to be assaulted again by the same attackers.
- CMHC probing Canadian house 'premium' to U.S. prices
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corp. says Canadian housing prices have been higher than U.S. prices in real terms since 2006, an indication that the market here may be overvalued.
- Updated Obama immigration overhaul to refocus enforcement on 'felons, not families'
- Spurning furious Republicans, U.S. President Barack Obama unveiled expansive executive actions on immigration Thursday night to spare nearly five million people in the U.S. illegally from deportation and to refocus enforcement efforts on "felons, not families."
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.