- Greek voting on country's financial future ends, results expected soon video
- Greeks lined up at polling stations and ATMs alike as the country voted on its financial future, choosing in a referendum whether to accept creditors' demands for more austerity in return for rescue loans or defiantly reject the deal.
- New B.C. wildfires rage across province, blanketing communities in smoke
- B.C. has seen more than 60 new wildfires over the weekend that have put people out of their homes or on evacuation alert, resulting in several communities declaring states of emergency.
- Updated Princess Charlotte's christening: A balance between private celebration and public show video
- Princess Charlotte's christening today was a private family affair to celebrate the newest member of the House of Windsor, but the ceremony in a small English church also offered a carefully crafted opportunity to put the public spotlight — briefly — on the youngest royal.
- New Wildfire threat drives more than 1,000 evacuees from La Ronge to Alta. video
- More than 1,000 evacuees from La Ronge, Sask., were bused to Cold Lake, Alta., early this morning, joining thousands of people in northern Saskatchewan who have already been forced out of their homes by wildfires.
- Smoky skies from wildfires snapped by residents in Vancouver
- As wildfires rage across parts of B.C., the resulting smoke and ash have spread over several communities, prompting residents to share their jaw-dropping photos of the eerily dark skies.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.