- Will Rob Ford's supporters leave Ford Nation?
- The growing controversy over a purported video alleging to show Toronto Mayor Rob Ford smoking crack cocaine may be testing the faith of even his most die-hard supporters. But experts say Ford's policies may trump whatever personal issues he's facing, and that his supporters may rally behind him.
- Royal Bank pledges not to outsource jobs for cash savings
- Royal Bank has promised it will never outsource a Canadian job to a foreign worker solely to save money.
- analysis Neil Macdonald: How serious is Obama about curbing the drone surge?
- In a key speech this week, the U.S. president set out a host of supposed new safeguards for America's controversial practice of remote-controlled rough justice. But as Neil Macdonald writes, the underlying rationale for drone use has not fundamentally changed.
- Making The Mandela Tapes video
- Producer Robin Benger describes how he obtained broadcast access to interviews Nelson Mandela recorded in the 1990s. A CBC Radio Ideas program on the Mandela tapes airs May 28.
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford denies using crack cocaine video
- The mayor of Canada's largest city told a packed news conference that he doesn't use crack cocaine and isn't a crack addict.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
Watch the latest National online newscast.
Watch The National Mobile.
Download The National Mobile podcast.
Watch The National Mobile on your mobile device.
CBC Television Sunday - Friday 10pm ET, 10:30 NT
Saturday 6pm ET CBC News Network Monday - Saturday 9pm, 11pm ET/PT
Sunday 9pm ET
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Inside the News with Peter Mansbridge
- Exclusive behind the scenes videos, photo galleries, columns and special recommendations from Peter Mansbridge.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.
- Duncan McCue
- From underwater exploration to urban Vancouver to aboriginal culture, Duncan brings us B.C.'s best.
- Amanda Lang
- From the corner store to the bank tower, Amanda explains why business stories matter to everyone.