- Interview with a Vampire Author Anne Rice shares her views on zombies, erotica and gender identity.
Interview with a Vampire Author
Anne Rice shares her views on zombies, erotica and gender identity.
- Up Close Nick Purdon visits Ontario communities in a pipeline's path.
Nick Purdon visits Ontario communities in a pipeline's path.
- Kyle Sinclair, Canadian soldier, dies in Petawawa incident
- A Canadian soldier died after an incident at Canadian Forces Base Petawawa, the prime minister and defence minister confirmed on Saturday.
- B.C. pedestrian caught on camera being struck by car raises safety concerns video
- A dashboard camera showing a pedestrian being struck by a vehicle in Victoria Wednesday is a stark reminder that while fatal auto accident rates are going down, pedestrians deaths haven't changed in five years.
- Government, military send mixed messages on Canadians joining Kurds in ISIS fight
- There are mixed messages coming from the federal government and military regarding Canadian military vets enlisting with Kurdish forces to fight against ISIS in Iraq.
- Should Mexico still be considered a 'safe country'? video
- Canada's official designation of Mexico as a 'safe country' when it comes to considering refugee claims has some shaking their heads, given the brutal violence and corruption that continue to plague parts of the country.
- Buffalo snow 2014: Flooding feared as weather warms video
- After a three-day onslaught that dumped a historic 2.1 metres of snow on the Buffalo area and killed at least 12 people, the sun came out, but so did predictions of flooding caused by rain and temperatures of up to 15 C.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.