- King Richard III The Canadian connection to the controversial monarch
King Richard III
The Canadian connection to the controversial monarch
- Updated Air Canada AC624 crash: Too soon to blame pilots, safety expert says video
- A dozen Transportation Safety Board investigators will begin examining the wreckage of Air Canada Flight AC624 this morning, but aviation experts warn against rushing to judgment about what caused the crash at the Halifax airport.
- New Andreas Lubitz, Germanwings co-pilot, was treated for suicidal tendencies
- German prosecutors say Andreas Lubitz, the co-pilot who crashed a Germanwings passenger plane in the French Alps, had received treatment for suicidal tendencies for several years before he became a pilot
- Go Public Bell accused of 'ganging up' on resale buyers by blacklisting phones video
- A Montreal father is taking on Canada’s largest telecom, after Bell blacklisted his teenager’s phone — not because it was reported stolen, but because the original buyer didn’t pay Bell for the device under contract.
- Updated Trevor Noah to replace Jon Stewart on The Daily Show
- Comedian Trevor Noah has been selected to replace Jon Stewart on Comedy Central's satirical news program, The Daily Show, the New York Times reports.
- Future Shop stores lost out to fulfilled online shoppers
- Industry experts say the growing plethora of online written reviews, videos, and forums means that shoppers can now educate themselves online and then buy their electronics anywhere instead of buying from brick-and-mortar stores.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.