- Prime Minister Stephen Harper Sits down with Peter Mansbridge for a year-end interview
Prime Minister Stephen Harper
Sits down with Peter Mansbridge for a year-end interview
- North Korea to blame for Sony Pictures hack, FBI says video
- U.S. investigators have concluded that North Korea was behind the cyberattack on Sony Pictures, according to the FBI.
- Updated Alyssa Sippley, 9, loses parts of 4 limbs after rare strep infection
- A nine-year-old girl from Baie-Sainte-Anne, N.B., has a long recovery ahead of her after a rare type of bacteria forced doctors to amputate portions of her arms and legs.
- Apple on defence after BBC exposé of working conditions in its factories
- Apple is in the spotlight again over working conditions for the people who make its products, following a BBC investigation that alleges poor treatment of workers in Chinese factories.
- Opinion Stephen Harper's comments on missing, murdered aboriginal women show 'lack of respect' video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper's comment that a national inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women is not high on the government's radar, made during an interview with the CBC's Peter Mansbridge, shows a disregard and lack of respect for indigenous people, says Tanya Kappo.
- Stabbings in Cairns, Australia leave 8 children dead, woman injured video
- Eight dead children and a woman suffering from stab wounds were found inside a home in a northern Australian city on Friday, police said.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.