- Shaking and Rattled in Texas Growing worry that fracking is causing earthquakes
Shaking and Rattled in Texas
Growing worry that fracking is causing earthquakes
- Holocaust Survivor Story A return to Poland to see the man who saved a family.
Holocaust Survivor Story
A return to Poland to see the man who saved a family.
- Updated Greek election: Left-wing Syriza party wins but number of seats in question video
- Greek election officials say the anti-austerity Syriza party has won Sunday's vote, but it is too soon to say whether it has enough support to form a governing majority.
- Analysis Federal election 2015: Polls signal a long and grinding road video
- If your MP seems a little downcast as she trudges back to Ottawa for the return of the House Monday, show a little sympathy. Just when all the parties are hoping for a breakthrough, the polls are bad news for everyone.
- New Snow, rain and wind slam East Coast as U.S. braces for 'historic' snowfall
- Canadians in the Maritimes and Newfoundland and Labrador faced wintry conditions that caused power outages in some area Sunday, while the northeastern U.S. braced for a "potentially historic" storm.
- Photos Oymyakon, Russia: the coldest place on Earth audio
- Think your winter's been cold? Photographer Amos Chapple traveled to Oymyakon, Russia, whose average temperature in January is below 50 degrees Celcius.
- Steven Baur, Dalhousie senate committee member, speaks out about dentistry school scandal
- A Dalhousie University professor on the school’s senate committee says when it comes to discipline, each punishment should be handed out individually in the dentistry school scandal, despite student's desire to have his case heard by committee.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.