- New Amanda Todd case: Dutch suspect may have targeted other Canadian children video
- RCMP who confirmed an arrest in the Netherlands of a Dutch man linked to the online bullying of B.C. teen Amanda Todd and possibly dozens of other victims say there may have been other Canadian children targeted, in a case that is focusing on the suspect's computer.
- How Toronto Mayor Rob Ford could win again video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's enduring support and an effectively crafted populist image could carry him through to re-election in October despite a year blighted by scandal, according to political observers.
- Share a juicer, your dog or a room in your home? How the sharing economy took off audio
- The internet has helped fuel an economic phenomenon that has seen people share everything from empty rooms in their homes to overnight travellers to even their pets. But the growth of the sharing economy might soon be limited by the hand of regulation.
- Updated Powerful magnitude-7.2 earthquake hits Mexico
- A powerful, magnitude-7.2 earthquake shook central and southern Mexico on Friday. The U.S. Geological Survey said it was centred northwest of the Pacific resort of Acapulco, where many Mexicans are vacationing for the Easter holiday.
- New Laureen Harper interrupted by Toronto activist at cat video festival video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper's wife, Laureen Harper, was briefly interrupted during her speech at TIFF Bell Lightbox last night after a university activist demanded she take a stance on a subject she considered to be much more serious.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- FLAG OF MANY FACES
- Had your picture taken as part of a massive Canadian flag project? Find your face and tell us your story.
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.