- The Green Grenade Seeking justice for the deadly 1974 Valcartier explosion
The Green Grenade
Seeking justice for the deadly 1974 Valcartier explosion
- Transgender in Texas The latest therapies helping transgender children...and how Texas is changing too.
Transgender in Texas
The latest therapies helping transgender children...and how Texas is changing too.
- TPP talks could slow due to Canada's dairy hardball, says New Zealand envoy
- Cracks in the Canadian government's position have begun to show as an agreement on the Trans-Pacific Partnership appears within reach, says a trade envoy for the New Zealand government at the talks in Hawaii.
- Franklin expedition to Arctic included cannibalism, researchers say
- Inuit have long shared tales of cannibalism on Sir John Franklin's last expedition to the Arctic, and now researchers say they have found evidence to back up those stories.
- Arctic-bound ship leaves Portland after oil drilling protest
- A Royal Dutch Shell icebreaker that was the target of environmental protesters left Portland, Ore., on Thursday bound for an Arctic drilling operation after a tense standoff ended with kayakers and activists who had dangled from a bridge to block its path.
- Fentanyl overdoses: Alleged trafficking kingpin to appear in Vancouver court
- Amidst growing alarm about a rapid increase in fentanyl-related overdoses, Walter James McCormick, a man accused of being a kingpin in the Lower Mainland distribution of the drug is set to be arraigned in Vancouver provincial court.
- Blue moon, 2nd full moon in July, to arrive early tomorrow
- For the second time in July, skywatchers will be able to look up to a full moon. Here are six things you need to know about the lunar event with a somewhat misleading name.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.