- Interview: Christiana Figueres The U.N. Climate Chief (diplomatically) discusses Canada.
Interview: Christiana Figueres
The U.N. Climate Chief (diplomatically) discusses Canada.
- Live Federal budget 2015: Join our chat and watch CBC's budget specials video
- Join us for our live chat and livestreaming coverage of the 2015 federal budget. The Power & Politics pre-budget special is livestreaming now. Join our "pre-game show" live chat with guest Don Pittis from 3 p.m. ET.
- Breaking Alex Burrows, Canucks forward, injured at practice
- Vancouver Canucks forward Alex Burrows will not play in Game 4 tonight against the Calgary Flames after suffering an injury during practice.
- Updated Binh Wagner liver transplant: Doctors thank donor for 'incredible gift'
- The parents of a Kingston, Ont., toddler held an emotional news conference today to thank the anonymous donor who gave a piece of his liver to three-year-old Binh Wagner. Her twin sister underwent a similar transplant weeks earlier with her father as the donor.
- Photos Humpback whales no longer endangered? A look at the world's at-risk species
- The U.S. is considering removing most humpback whales from its endangered species list. Here's a look at some of the animals considered critically endangered by the WWF.
- Live Blog Mike Duffy trial: Photo payments through Duffy's friend would be 'faster,' court hears
- The owner of a Kanata, Ont.-based print shop testified that Mike Duffy told him to keep personal photos separate from non-personal material and to send invoices for photos and picture enhancements to the firm of the suspended senator's friend to ensure speedier payments.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.