- Return to Buchenwald A Canadian recalls the horrors of the concentration camp.
Return to Buchenwald
A Canadian recalls the horrors of the concentration camp.
- Jonathan Denis, Breanna Palmer legal proceedings revealed after publication ban lifted
- An Alberta judge has revoked an emergency protection order granted to the wife of former Alberta justice minister Jonathan Denis, who has been accused of physical, emotional and financial abuse.
- Liberals win majority in P.E.I. election video
- The Liberals were handed the keys to government for a third election in a row on Prince Edward Island on Monday, but were also delivered a strong message of caution from voters.
- Charlotte Elizabeth Diana is name of new royal baby video
- Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge have named their newborn daughter Charlotte Elizabeth Diana.
- Justin Trudeau plan taxes top 1% to cut taxes, boost benefits for middle class video
- Justin Trudeau has unveiled the Liberal alternative to the Harper government's economic plan: hike taxes for the wealthiest one per cent to pay for more generous child benefits and an across-the-board income tax cut for the middle class. Watch Employment Minister Pierre Poilievre's reaction live.
- Insulting police online banned by Granby, Que., bylaw
- Insulting a police officer or municipal official on the internet has been made illegal in the town of Granby, Que., after the council voted unanimously tonight in favour of beefing up an already controversial bylaw.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.