- Live Watch Jim Flaherty funeral: Stephen Harper, family deliver tributes video
- The state funeral for Jim Flaherty is now underway at Toronto's downtown St. James Cathedral where Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Flaherty's family paid tribute to him. You can watch coverage of the state funeral at CBCNews.ca.
- Updated Heartbleed bug accused charged by RCMP after SIN breach
- RCMP have charged a 19-year-old London, Ont., man following the theft of 900 social insurance numbers reported by the Canada Revenue Agency, in what is being called an online security breach linked to the Heartbleed bug.
- Calgary stabbing victims' families and friends shattered, in shock
- Lawrence Hong, Kaitlin Perras, Jordan Segura, Joshua Hunter and Zackariah Rathwell, shown from left to right, were all killed early Tuesday morning, and many are still reeling from what is being called the city's "worst mass murder."
- New Christine Allen, who poisoned 4 children, gets 6-year sentence
- Christine Allen, the Kitchener, Ont., woman accused of poisoning eight children and an adult, has been sentenced to six years in prison, including time already served, after pleading guilty to four counts of administering a noxious substance with intent to cause bodily harm.
- New Jimmy Carter urges Keystone XL rejection
- For the first time ever, a former U.S. president has come out against the Keystone XL pipeline as Jimmy Carter has joined a group of Nobel laureates to sign a letter urging Barack Obama to reject the pipeline linking Alberta oil to Texas and beyond.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- FLAG OF MANY FACES
- Had your picture taken as part of a massive Canadian flag project? Find your face and tell us your story.
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.