- ISIS Explained Experts answer your questions about the militant group
Experts answer your questions about the militant group
- Peter MacKay poses in pro-gun 'No Compromise' T-shirt
- Justice Minister Peter MacKay says he was showing support for an Afghan veteran when he posed for a photo at a Conservative Party event wearing a T-shirt bearing the logo of a pro-gun lobby group.
- Analysis The '10,000-hour' rule revisited: Why practice may not make perfect
- When author Malcolm Gladwell proposed that practising a certain task for around 10,000 hours can lead to success, he gave hope wannabe Bill Gateses and Tiger Woodses, and dashed the dreams of millions of slackers. But a new study might give the terminally lazy some hope.
- B.C. teachers' strike: No deal after Peter Fassbender meets with Jim Iker video
- With just days to go before the scheduled start of the school year, a meeting between B.C. Education Minister Peter Fassbender and teachers' union president Jim Iker has failed to settle their long-running contract dispute.
- Breastfeeding 'contract' at B.C. hospitals alienating some moms
- Mothers in B.C.'s Fraser Health region are being asked to sign a new breastfeeding plan containing dire warnings about formula use that is causing anxiety among some moms.
- Veterans groups say Ottawa spending too much remembering old wars video
- Veterans groups are upset about the millions of dollars the federal government is spending on war commemoration. They believe some of the cash should be spent on helping current veterans suffering from the ravages of war.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.