- First Nations chemo case ruling amended to include child's well-being
- A court decision that asserted a Six Nation's mother's right to choose alternative treatments for her daughter's cancer has been amended to include that the child's well-being is paramount.
- Omar Khadr granted bail, but federal government to appeal video
- Omar Khadr, the Canadian transferred to an Alberta facility after serving time at Guantanamo Bay for war crimes, has been granted bail. Shortly after the decision was announced today, the federal government said it would appeal.
- Freddie Gray should have received medical attention before arrest: Baltimore police
- Baltimore police say Freddie Gray should have received medical care before he was put in a police van. The 25-year-old black man died of a spinal injury a week after he was arrested and transported in a police van.
- Video Wilf DeMarco, WW II pilot who bombed Hitler's mountain retreat, to be honoured in Austria video
- An almost forgotten Canadian war hero is finally being honoured, 70 years after he was shot down over Austria while flying his Lancaster bomber in a daylight raid on Adolf Hitler's mountain retreat.
- Starbucks #thefrappening means free coffee in Vancouver and beyond
- Some Starbucks coffee addicts were getting their caffeine fix for free Friday, as the company's computer system failed across North America.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.