- Rex Murphy: Point of View The sad, gloomy summer of Cecil, The Donald and now, the election.
Rex Murphy: Point of View
The sad, gloomy summer of Cecil, The Donald and now, the election.
- The Insiders What are the strategies behind this year's election kick-off?
What are the strategies behind this year's election kick-off?
- At Issue Who's off to a fine start? Who's begun with a falter?
Who's off to a fine start? Who's begun with a falter?
- The Poison Trail Details revealed about the poisioning of Russian dissident Alexander Litvinenko
The Poison Trail
Details revealed about the poisioning of Russian dissident Alexander Litvinenko
- Updated Barack Obama sets stricter power plant emissions cuts video
- U.S. President Barack Obama announces even steeper greenhouse gas cuts from U.S. power plants than previously expected.
- New Canada election 2015: Justin Trudeau heads to Calgary video
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau will be in Calgary, Conservative Leader Stephen Harper's hometown, this afternoon to meet voters and take questions from reporters. CBCNews.ca will carry live the press conference at 3:45 p.m. ET.
- Updated Newfoundland fossil may show earliest reproduction in complex organism
- A significant fossil find on the Newfoundland coastline could shed light on what may be the oldest physical evidence of reproduction in a complex organism.
- 5 signs of trouble for Saskatchewan's economy in oil slump
- While economists were banking on Saskatchewan's agriculture and potash industries to offset energy losses, they're no longer confident that will happen.
- Analysis In this election campaign, the only constant is 'change'
- The word of the week, indeed this entire campaign, is change. Of course, change can mean many different things, and if day one of the election campaign is anything to go by, Canadians are about to find out just how many.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.