- Amanda Todd bullying leads to arrest in Netherlands video
- A man has been arrested in the Netherlands apparently in connection with the online bullying of Amanda Todd, the B.C. teen who killed herself in October 2012.
- New Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel-winning author, dead at 87
- Colombian writer Gabriel Garcia Marquez, the Nobel Prize-winning magic realist behind the beloved novels One Hundred Years of Solitude and Love in the Time of Cholera, has died at the age of 87, according to sources close to the family.
- Updated Calgary stabbing suspect Matthew de Grood's texts being investigated
- Calgary police are looking into the text messages Matthew de Grood sent before five people were stabbed to death at a low-key gathering celebrating the end of university classes Monday.
- Analysis Ukraine crisis moving from bluster to diplomacy video
- Ukraine's attempts at a military solution to its problems with pro-Russia separatists look to be in disarray. But that may all be to the good, Nahlah Ayed writes, as foreign ministers gather in Geneva today to try to end the standoff.
- Updated Court of Appeal upholds landmark ruling on rights of Métis
- The Federal Court of Appeal has ruled that Métis people should be considered Indians under the Canadian Constitution.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- FLAG OF MANY FACES
- Had your picture taken as part of a massive Canadian flag project? Find your face and tell us your story.
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.