- Own Summer: The Long Walk Dana Meise has chosen to honour his father by hiking the Trans Canada Trail.
Own Summer: The Long Walk
Dana Meise has chosen to honour his father by hiking the Trans Canada Trail.
- Mission Accomplished: Own Summer These Canadians have hopped off the hammock and made their summer count.
Mission Accomplished: Own Summer
These Canadians have hopped off the hammock and made their summer count.
- Canadian fighter jets intercept Russian bombers in Arctic
- Fighter jets intercepted two Russian bombers flying on the perimeter of Canada’s Arctic airspace in the early morning hours Thursday, NORAD revealed to CBC News.
- Jean Chrétien gave U.K. government advice ahead of Scotland referendum
- Jean Chrétien, the Liberal prime minister who led Canada during the 1995 Quebec referendum, tells CBC Radio's The House the U.K. government sought his advice ahead of Thursday's referendum.
- Hurricane Odile: WestJet offers final evacuation flight to Calgary
- WestJet's final rescue flight out of Mexico will be landing in Calgary later today. The airline said it expects there will be about 45 passengers on the final flight.
- Analysis B.C. teachers' strike: Could it have ended much sooner, asks Stephen Smart video
- There is no denying that a negotiated contract between the B.C. government and striking public school teachers is a good thing, but did it need to take three months?
- Photos Scotland tensions rise after referendum
- Tensions mount in the aftermath of Scotland's historic vote as both sides square off in central Glasgow.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.