- Breaking Bank of Canada holds rate steady at 0.75%
- The Bank of Canada keeps its benchmark interest rate steady at 0.75 per cent, a sign the bank thinks there's no need for another move just yet after cutting the rate in January for the first time in four years.
- GO PUBLIC 'Microsoft tech support' scammer recorded threatening to kill B.C. man video
- B.C. man Jakob Dulisse is Going Public after he confronted a Microsoft tech support scam caller and was shocked to get gruesome death threats thrown back at him.
- coming up live Edward Snowden live chat at noon ET
- A Canadian team has created a searchable database of all the public classified documents leaked by former U.S. National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden in hopes it'll help citizens better understand the complex files trickling out around the world.
- New Benjamin Netanyahu's speech to Congress was campaign strategy video
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry called Netanyahu's speech to Congress a "politcal football," and it may have been the Israeli prime minister's electoral Hail Mary less than two weeks before an election.
- Terrorism survey: 50% of Canadians feel less safe than 2 years ago video
- Nearly half of Canadians say they feel less safe from terrorism than they did two years ago, according to a survey conducted for CBC News.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.