- Lena Dunham Actor, author and Girls creator opens up to Jian Ghomeshi
Actor, author and Girls creator opens up to Jian Ghomeshi
- Stephen Harper to announce Canada's combat role in ISIS fight Friday
- The federal government will announce on Friday the combat role Canada will play in the fight against ISIS, a day before the current 30-day mission ends, and Prime Minister Stephen Harper is ready to make the case for sending CF-18s, CBC News has learned.
- Hong Kong protesters poised to occupy buildings if leader won't budge video
- Hong Kong's leader is willing to let pro-democracy demonstrations blocking large areas of the city go on for weeks if necessary, a source close to him said, while defiant protesters vowed they would escalate their occupation.
- Ebola patient in U.S. told hospital he was from Liberia video
- The first Ebola patient diagnosed in the U.S. initially went to a Dallas emergency room last week but was sent home, even after telling a nurse that he had been in disease-ravaged West Africa, the hospital says.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Jun Lin hid homosexuality from his family, ex-boyfriend testifies
- Jun Lin’s family had been pressuring him to marry a woman, and he broke up with his boyfriend only weeks before being killed, a Montreal court heard today at the Luka Magnotta murder trial.
- Photos 10 top places to grow old
- Here's a look at the top 10 countries with the highest level of well-being for older people, according to the Global AgeWatch Index, released Sept 30, 2014. HelpAge International’s Global AgeWatch Index measures the social and economic welfare of those over 60.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.