- Adele The star talks about motherhood, fame and her new album.
The star talks about motherhood, fame and her new album.
- National Conversation A panel of experts answer your questions on the plan to bring 25,000 refugees to Canada.
A panel of experts answer your questions on the plan to bring 25,000 refugees to Canada.
- House prices could fall 26% if oil hits $35 and stays for 5 years: CMHC
- There is a risk of a collapse in housing prices if oil falls to $35 US a barrel and remains there for five years, triggering unemployment of 12.5 per cent in Canada, according to Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation.
- New New tone by Canada and Alberta noticed at COP21 climate talks
- Canada has changed its tone at the Paris climate talks and everyone from environmental groups to the International Energy Agency is taking note.
- Nunavut government apologizes for death of baby Makibi Timilak video
- The Nunavut government is apologizing to the family of a three-month-old baby after a damning report, prompted by a CBC investigation, that looked into the circumstances surrounding his death.
- U.S. marks 60th anniversary of Rosa Parks refusing to give up bus seat
- It was 60 years ago today that Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat on a public bus in Montgomery, Ala.
- Dennis Oland tells murder trial he didn't kill his father
- Dennis Oland told a packed Saint John courtroom this morning that he did not kill his father, prominent businessman Richard Oland, in 2011.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.