- The Celebrity Chef He didn't always have the recipe for success. He does now.
The Celebrity Chef
He didn't always have the recipe for success. He does now.
- Mideast Battles The conflict seems never-ending. But it has also changed.
The conflict seems never-ending. But it has also changed.
- Analysis Ordinary Russians back Putin, Kremlin's view of Malaysian Airlines MH17 tragedy video
- Most Russians look to be backing the Kremlin's view of who shot down Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17, Gabrielle Tetrault-Farber reports from Moscow. That's perhaps no surprise given what the state-controlled media is saying.
- World's biggest aquatic insect claimed by China
- An insect with huge horn-like jaws and a wingspan similar to a sparrow's has been reported by Chinese state media as the largest aquatic insect in the world. A similar creature that's almost as big lives in Quebec.
- Air Algerie Flight AH5017: Gatineau resident believes family was on board video
- A Gatineau resident believes his wife and children were on Air Algerie Flight AH5017 that is presumed to have crashed over northern Mali.
- Video Iceberg collapse proves risks of getting too close: videographer video
- A central Newfoundland woman who captured the sudden disintegration of an arched iceberg says she has learned a lesson about getting too close to the massive structures.
- Airline safety: Flight MH17 downing hurts perception of air travel video audio
- The tragedy in Eastern Ukraine where rebels seem to have shot down a passenger plane with 298 people on board is the latest disaster to affect the global airline industry, which had only recently recovered after several years of uncertainty.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.