- Exclusive Marijuana advocate Marc Emery vows 'political revenge' against Tories video
- B.C. pot advocate Marc Emery spoke to CBC News in his first interview since being transferred from a U.S. federal prison to a private deportation facility in Louisiana.
- Updated Gaza conflict: Israel calls up 16,000 more reserves video
- Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said today that Israel will destroy the Hamas tunnel network in the Gaza Strip "with or without a ceasefire," as the military called up another 16,000 reservists to pursue its campaign in the densely populated territory.
- Bill Blair: Countdown begins for chief, along with search for successor
- The clock is ticking for Toronto police Chief Bill Blair, but the head of the police services board says it's too soon to provide specifics on how it will search for and select a new police chief.
- Photos Fire in the sky: 'Apocalyptic' thunderstorm rolls into Yellowknife
- Smoke followed by thunderclouds brought nightfall early to Yellowknife Wednesday. People took to social media to post photos of the skies described as everything from "eerie" to "apocalyptic."
- Analysis Russia-U.S. relations are chilly, but is this a Cold War?
- While the U.S., Europe and Canada continue to punish and isolate Russia with sanctions over its role in Ukraine there is an ongoing debate about whether a new Cold War is underway.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.