- Interview with a Vampire Author Anne Rice shares her views on zombies, erotica and gender identity.
Interview with a Vampire Author
Anne Rice shares her views on zombies, erotica and gender identity.
- Up Close Nick Purdon visits Ontario communities in a pipeline's path.
Nick Purdon visits Ontario communities in a pipeline's path.
- Mental health in the Canadian military: Feds to spend $200M over 6 years
- The federal government will provide $200 million over six years to address mental health issues among members of the Canadian Forces.
- Buffalo snow: 'Shovel brigade' cleans up as flood warning looms video
- The weekend offered the Buffalo region a chance to dig out of record levels of deep snow before a flood warning took effect because of rising temperatures and rain.
- Inheritance 'tension': Why more families may be headed for court audio
- It’s no secret that family fights over wills can be vicious. About one trillion dollars will change hands in this country over the next two decades, and lawyers are already witnessing the fallout.
- Conservatives' gun bill, C-42, fails to impress gun owners
- The Conservatives' long-awaited firearms reform bill won't fix the most serious flaws in Canada's firearms licensing regime, according to gunowners' lobby groups. And some say they feel the Harper government is taking their support for granted.
- Point of View Thirsting for justice in banking scandals: Michael Enright
- Two recent events, one in Canada and one in Europe, carry hope for those who seek fairness and honesty in the ranks of high finance and big business, writes Michael Enright.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.