- Canadian Funnyman The comedian on Rob Ford, Twitter and Steve Martin.
The comedian on Rob Ford, Twitter and Steve Martin.
- At Issue The Quebec election and the government's view on marijuana laws
The Quebec election and the government's view on marijuana laws
- From Prediction to Reality Watch the CBC doc that predicts the surveillance state.
From Prediction to Reality
Watch the CBC doc that predicts the surveillance state.
- Malaysia Airlines jet missing, 2 Canadians among 239 on board
- Search and rescue crews across Southeast Asia scrambled to find a Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 that disappeared from air traffic control screens over waters between Malaysia and Vietnam early Saturday with 239 people aboard.
- Exclusive Pesticide traces in some tea exceed allowable limits
- Testing by CBC Marketplace and CBC’s French investigative consumer show L'Epicerie reveals that some teas on the market contain levels of pesticides that exceed Canadian standards.
- Analysis Vincent Li day pass sharpens debate over 'high-risk' offenders
- Can violent killers with a treatable mental illness be reintroduced into society? The federal government wants much stricter rules for those it calls "high-risk" offenders, and the Vincent Li case is throwing those into sharper focus.
- Clocks spring forward Sunday for daylight saving time
- Most Canadians will be moving their clocks forward an hour on Sunday for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.
- Tensions ease after Crimean military post standoff, says local PM video
- Armed men thought to be Russians drove a truck into a Ukrainian missile-defence post in the Crimea region on Friday but a standoff was resolved without a shot being fired, witness said.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- FLAG OF MANY FACES
- Had your picture taken as part of a massive Canadian flag project? Find your face and tell us your story.
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.