- When Anything Is Everything Why the author and artist misses his pre-internet brain.
When Anything Is Everything
Why the author and artist misses his pre-internet brain.
- Siberia's Oil Squeeze Sanctions, economics hammer Russia’s petro heartland
Siberia's Oil Squeeze
Sanctions, economics hammer Russia’s petro heartland
- Elijah Marsh funeral draws hundreds, many turned away video
- Hundreds lined up Saturday for the funeral of Elijah Marsh, the three-year-old Toronto boy whose death touched the hearts of Canadians across the country, after he wandered out of his grandmother's apartment in the middle of a frigid night wearing just a diaper, shirt and boots.
- Boris Nemtsov killing: Several theories on shooting of Russian opposition leader video audio
- The killing of Boris Nemtsov, the Russian opposition leader who was a sharp critic of President Vladimir Putin and his policies on Ukraine, has ignited a fury among opposition figures and accusations the Kremlin may have played a role.
- New Norwegian novelist Karl Ove Knausgaard thinks Newfoundlanders are fat video
- Karl Ove Knausgaard's comments that he "had never seen people that fat before" were published in an article he wrote for The New York Times.
- Spock's ears: A signature - and a burden - for Leonard Nimoy video
- Leonard Nimoy, who died Friday at age 83, likely had the most famous lobes in Hollywood.
- McDonald's shooting on Danforth leaves 2 dead video
- Two men are dead and one is in hospital after a shooting inside a McDonald's on Danforth Ave. near Coxwell in Toronto's east end. Police say a confrontation escalated and "multiple shots" were fired by a security guard who was apparently at the McDonald's to buy food.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.