- Unknown remains found on Dellen Millard's farm
- Police searching the farm of Dellen Millard, the 27-year-old charged with first-degree murder after the remains of Ancaster, Ont., man Tim Bosma were discovered, have found other remains on the property, but it's unclear if they are human or animal.
- exclusive Canadian on EI shut out amid foreign worker influx video
- A jobless Canadian IT professional who is collecting employment insurance is upset because he now suspects several recent jobs he applied for went to temporary foreign workers.
- Can the Senate fire a senator?
- An expert on parliamentary rules says the Senate has the power to turf a senator from the chamber, as long as a majority approves the expulsion, and as long as there is cause.
- analysis Nahlah Ayed: Vote-wary Iranians mull Ahmadinejad's successor
- Iranians go to the polls in less than four weeks to choose a new president. The reform movement is still smarting from its bitter defeat four years ago, but the jockeying for power is no less intense, Nahlah Ayed reports.
- updated Edmonton boy, 2, killed after car hits patio
- A two-year-old boy is dead after a car smashed into a patio at a south Edmonton restaurant Sunday night.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
Watch the latest National online newscast.
Watch The National Mobile.
Download The National Mobile podcast.
Watch The National Mobile on your mobile device.
CBC Television Sunday - Friday 10pm ET, 10:30 NT
Saturday 6pm ET CBC News Network Monday - Saturday 9pm, 11pm ET/PT
Sunday 9pm ET
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Inside the News with Peter Mansbridge
- Exclusive behind the scenes videos, photo galleries, columns and special recommendations from Peter Mansbridge.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.
- Duncan McCue
- From underwater exploration to urban Vancouver to aboriginal culture, Duncan brings us B.C.'s best.
- Amanda Lang
- From the corner store to the bank tower, Amanda explains why business stories matter to everyone.