- Difficult Road An ex-cop probes the unsolved murders on the Highway of Tears.
An ex-cop probes the unsolved murders on the Highway of Tears.
- Updated Peter MacKay, justice minister, to leave federal politics video
- Justice Minister Peter MacKay will announce today he won't run in the next federal election, CBC News has learned.
- Domestic homicide spike a 'wake-up call' for Saskatchewan coroner
- Despite Saskatchewan's high rate of domestic violence and intimate partner homicide, the province has never held a coroner's inquest or launched a formal death review into the issue. In comparison, Ontario reviews every domestic homicide.
- Gay feminist teen blows the internet up with her yearbook quote
- A California high school student is the toast of the web this week for penning a powerful yearbook quote that somehow fuses feminism, the wage gap, gay rights and humour in just one sentence.
- Analysis Why Europe can't let Greek economy crumble: Don Pittis
- As one of the world's richest and most powerful economies, the European Union cannot let a member state drown in debt or crumble under austerity. Quite fairly, the EU is wary of setting a precedent. But its credibility is at stake with Greece, Don Pittis writes.
- Sepp Blatter seeks another term as FIFA leader despite emerging scandal video
- The worst corruption crisis in soccer history stems from the governing body's decision to award Russia and Qatar the next two World Cup tournaments, FIFA President Sepp Blatter said Friday.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.