- Hamas arsenal suggests 'apocalyptic' scenario: Israeli official
- The Western world "cannot tolerate" the strategic threat posed by a Hamas with newly uncovered "state-like" capabilities in rocketry and tunnelling, a senior Israeli defence official told reporters in Ottawa today.
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Rebel leader says separatists had Buk missile system
- A powerful Ukrainian rebel leader has confirmed that pro-Russian separatists had an anti-aircraft missile of the type Washington says was used to shoot down Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 and it could have originated in Russia.
- LIVE BLOG B.C. weather: thunderstorms, flooding hit Kelowna, Kamloops
- Heavy rain has begun to hit southern B.C., while dangerous hail and thunderstorms are forecast for Wednesday afternoon and Thursday.
- Joseph Rudolph Wood execution: Inmate dies 2 hours after lethal injection
- A condemned U.S. inmate gasped and snorted during his almost two-hour execution Wednesday in an episode sure to heighten the national scrutiny surrounding the death penalty.
- Gaza conflict: FAA lifts ban on flights to Tel Aviv video
- The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration lifted its ban on all flight to Israel's Ben Gurion International Airport late Wednesday night, reversing a decision that was heavily criticized by Israeli officials.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.