- New Cosimo Commisso link to Toronto construction firm prompts union to ask for police probe video
- Canada's largest construction union has called on the police to investigate a company it has dealings with, prompted by queries by CBC and the Toronto Star about possible connections to organized crime.
- New South Korea ferry: Body of boy who raised alarm believed found video
- The body of a South Korean boy whose shaking voice first raised the alarm that a passenger ferry with hundreds on board was in trouble has been found, his parents believe.
- McDonald's foreign worker practices halted in face of investigation video
- McDonald's Canada is putting its temporary foreign worker program on hold while a third party conducts an audit on its use of the plan.
- Rehtaeh Parsons suspects' lawyers want Crown to testify
- Defence lawyers for the two teenagers accused in the Rehtaeh Parsons case want a Nova Scotia Crown attorney to testify about his role in the matter.
- Weyburn restaurant defends staffing moves and use of foreign temps
- The owners of the Weyburn, Sask., restaurant at the centre of controversy over its use of the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, say recent staffing changes were related to a "restructuring" of their hours of operation and no waitresses lost their jobs to workers from abroad.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- FLAG OF MANY FACES
- Had your picture taken as part of a massive Canadian flag project? Find your face and tell us your story.
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.