- The Sunday Talk Strong female characters. Has Hollywood finally changed?
The Sunday Talk
Strong female characters. Has Hollywood finally changed?
- The Friday Interview An inside look at the rise and fall of Blackberry.
The Friday Interview
An inside look at the rise and fall of Blackberry.
- Live Bill C-51: Steven Blaney, Bob Paulson testify at Senate video
- Public Safety minister Steven Blaney and RCMP commissioner Bob Paulson will speak before a Senate committee Monday afternoon in favour of anti-terror Bill C-51.
- Updated Back-to-work legislation for Ontario's striking high school teachers
- Ontario Education Minister Liz Sandals has announced the government will table back-to-work legislation this afternoon to end three ongoing strikes by high school teachers.
- New Fake answers make online security questions less secure
- Did you lie about your father's middle name to make it harder for cybercriminals to get into your email account? Chances are that you actually made your account less secure.
- Analysis Greenhouse gas emissions: How can Canada cut 30% by 2030?
- When the government announced recently its plan to cut its greenhouse gas emissions by 30 per cent below 2005 levels by 2030, it gave little indication how exactly it planned to do this.
- New Conservative ad includes shot of doomed Camaro assembly line
- Nestled amid the opening montage of the Conservative Party's latest salvo in the pre-campaign ad wars is a shot of what appears to be the Camaro assembly line at GM's Oshawa plant - an unusual choice of visuals, given the recent news about that particular production line.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.