- Bell says positive employee-planted reviews will stop, but critics unsure
- Bell Canada says it has warned employees to stop planting glowing, five-star reviews about a Bell app on Apple’s iTunes. But some critics aren’t convinced the solution is so simple. The online reviews were still online this afternoon and some say planted reviews are standard employee practice.
- Kinder Morgan loses bid to extend injunction video
- An application by Kinder Morgan to extend an injunction keeping protesters away from two drilling sites on Burnaby Mountain was rejected by the B.C. Supreme Court Thursday, meaning the site must be cleared of excavation work by Dec. 1.
- Syrian Electronic Army claims hack of news sites, including CBC
- The Syrian Electronic Army is claiming responsibility for the hacking of multiple news websites, including CBC News.
- Video Snow removal crews battle blizzard to keep YEG runways open video
- CBC videographer Rick Bremness joined snowplow operators at the Edmonton International Airport Thursday to capture the crew in action.
- Ezra Levant, Sun News Network host, ordered to pay $80,000 in libel case
- An Ontario judge who heard a defamation lawsuit against Sun News Network host Ezra Levant has ruled that he libelled a Saskatchewan lawyer in a series of blog posts.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.