- Updated Greek finance minister comes to eurozone meeting empty-handed, reports say video
- Greece's new Finance Minister Euclid Tsakalotos arrived in Brussels today for an emergency eurozone summit without the fresh new bailout proposal that his colleagues had widely expected him to bring, according to multiple reports.
- New Injured Winnipeg lawyer Maria Mitousis undeterred by bombing
- The Winnipeg lawyer seriously injured by a package-bomb explosion on Friday says the incident hasn't weakened her desire to practice law, and she plans to return to her job as soon as she can.
- New Iran nuclear talks: What you need to know video
- Negotiators now have until July 10 to reach a final agreement between Iran and the group of six countries sitting across the table that would impose limits on Iran's nuclear program in exchange for lifting sanctions.
- Dramatic wedding photo captures stormy moment before Calgary downpour
- Just one minute after the photo was snapped, the bride and groom were drenched.
- Greek financial crisis: How the country moves forward after the No vote
- The jubilance expressed by the supporters of the No side in Greece's historic referendum may be short-lived, as the country faces the sobering realities of its precarious financial situation.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.