- Siberia's Oil Squeeze Sanctions, economics hammer Russia’s petro heartland
Siberia's Oil Squeeze
Sanctions, economics hammer Russia’s petro heartland
- Quebec judge wouldn't hear case of woman wearing hijab audio
- A Quebec judge tells a woman appearing in her Montreal courtroom she would not hear her case until she removed her hijab.
- New James Foley's parents says U.S. government failed executed ISIS hostage
- The government — and the press — failed to do enough to save the life of the freelance journalist who was the first American killed by Islamic State militants, James Foley's parents said at a university forum Thursday.
- Shiloh and Keziah Johnston, Coquitlam sisters, died 10 days apart video
- Relatives of two B.C. sisters who died within 10 days of each other are devastated, says Janica Lucas, a cousin of Shiloh and Keziah Johnston.
- Harrison Ford signs for Blade Runner sequel
- Harrison Ford is set to reprise his role as Rick Deckard in a sequel to the dystopian, neo-noir Blade Runner, more than 31 years after the film first premiered.
- Ceres bright spots shrouded in mystery video
- NASA scientists have seen the light. The problem is they have no idea what the shiny spots observed on the mysterious dwarf planet Ceres could mean.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.