- NORAD's Santa Tracker How a strict military man started the Christmas tradition.
NORAD's Santa Tracker
How a strict military man started the Christmas tradition.
- Avalanche Canada issues warning for backcountry users
- An avalanche warning has been issued for backcountry users in parts of B.C. as recent snowfalls coupled with warm temperatures place a heavy load on a fragile snowpack.
- WWI soldiers' files being digitized by Library and Archives Canada
- Library and Archives Canada is in the process of digitizing all soldiers' records from the First World War, the most requested items in its collection.
- The Interview screenings popular across the U.S. video
- Critics and early viewers agree that The Interview is less than a masterpiece. But thanks to threats from hackers that nearly derailed its release, it has become an event across the U.S.
- Christmas weather breaks records in Atlantic Canada
- It felt more like spring than Christmas Day in the Atlantic provinces as temperature records were shattered and heavy rain pounded the region.
- New Former president George H. W. Bush to spend another night in hospital
- Former U.S. president George H.W. Bush remained hospitalized on Thursday near his home in Houston after experiencing shortness of breath this week, and was in "great spirits," his spokesman said.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.