- British sailors accused in Halifax gang rape photographed assault: court documents
- A woman, who four members of Britain's Royal Navy are accused of sexually assaulting, told a police investigator she fell unconscious following a night of drinking at military barracks near Halifax and woke up to find she was being raped while photos were snapped, CBC News has learned.
- Winnipeg lawyer Maria Mitousis, 35, injured by bomb in law office video
- A Winnipeg lawyer has been taken to hospital in critical condition, and a law office was evacuated, following a bomb explosion in the city's Fort Rouge neighbourhood on Friday morning.
- Video Greece's referendum: A view from the streets video
- Watch as a cab driver in Greece talks about the complicated choices Greek citizens face ahead of Sunday's referendum on whether to accept the conditions of EU and IMF bailouts and the potential for Greece to be driven out of the eurozone.
- Nathan O'Brien case: Police found bloody scene at Liknes house
- Police found blood in the bedrooms and garage, as well as drag marks and a bloody dumbbell, when they initially searched the home of missing Calgary couple Alvin and Kathy Liknes a year ago, court documents reveal.
- American tries to figure out what Canadian road signs mean, fails video
- Fresh from a week of camping in New Brunswick, Boston Globe film critic Ty Burr addressed "the poetic inscrutability of Canadian highway signs."
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.