- Children of Fallen Soldiers How the mission in Afghanistan changed their lives forever
Children of Fallen Soldiers
How the mission in Afghanistan changed their lives forever
- Graeme Smith on Afghan Mission What was accomplished during Canada's mission in Afghanistan?
Graeme Smith on Afghan Mission
What was accomplished during Canada's mission in Afghanistan?
- Canada's Paralympic Snowboarders The incredible journeys that brought our team to the Games
Canada's Paralympic Snowboarders
The incredible journeys that brought our team to the Games
- Colorado Gets High on Pot Revenue A closer look at Colorado's booming marijuana industry
Colorado Gets High on Pot Revenue
A closer look at Colorado's booming marijuana industry
- New Ukraine sailors trapped in Crimean port put up brave front
- Ukrainian sailors trapped in their Crimean port put on a brave face after Russians sank three of their own ships at the entrance of an inlet off the Black Sea, the CBC's Derek Stoffel reports.
- New Deaths of Quebec women in Thailand may have been caused by pesticide
- When two sisters from Quebec turned up dead in a Thailand hotel in 2012, authorities suggested everything from drugs to food poisoning. But an updated investigation by the fifth estate points to new evidence that a highly toxic pesticide used in holiday hotels in Asia to control bedbugs may have caused their deaths.
- Updated Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 search widens west video
- Officials dismissed reports Thursday that the missing Malaysian airliner's engines continued sending data for hours after its last contact, but said it was possible the plane continued flying and that they would widen their search farther to the west.
- Analysis The CIA shows its fangs at home: Neil Macdonald
- The CIA is accused of lying to Congress about torturing detainees, and spying on the Congressional oversight committee investigating its secret prisons. If true, writes Neil Macdonald, it's an attack on American democracy. And the public doesn't seem to care.
- New York City gas explosion: 7 dead, more than 60 hurt
- A seventh body was pulled from the rubble of two East Harlem apartment buildings that were flattened by an explosion.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- FLAG OF MANY FACES
- Had your picture taken as part of a massive Canadian flag project? Find your face and tell us your story.
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.