- The Friday Interview An inside look at the rise and fall of Blackberry.
The Friday Interview
An inside look at the rise and fall of Blackberry.
- Updated Ireland same-sex marriage referendum: all signs point to 'yes'
- Ireland has voted resoundingly to legalize gay marriage in the world's first national vote on the issue, leaders on both sides of the Irish referendum declared Saturday even as official ballot counting continued.
- Analysis Big Oil to Rachel Notley: Bring on a carbon tax video
- How much has the political landscape in Alberta changed? Big Oil is now pushing for a carbon tax.
- Eugene Melnyk, Wagner twins raise crucial awareness for organ donation
- Advocates say that high-profile transplant cases, like the Wagner twins or Ottawa Senators owner Eugene Melnyk, are a boost to organ donations, raising awareness and potentially encouraging others to become donors.
- Tiniest pub in Newfoundland has gone to the birds — literally video
- Junco's Pub in St. John's doesn't serve up any India pale ale or local brews, just seeds, nuts and millet. That's because the tiny bar-themed bird feeder was made only to accommodate winged patrons.
- New U.S. Senate faces last-minute vote on Patriot Act
- Unable to end a struggle over how to deal with government surveillance programs, U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell schedules a last-minute session to consider retaining the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic phone records.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.