- Gun owners may face less red tape, new responsibilities under proposed law
- The federal government unveiled plans today for new legislation covering ownership of firearms that aims to cut red tape, but also show Canada is taking gun safety seriously.
- New Tyrannosaurs prowled in packs, B.C. tracks show
- If you went back to the age of dinosaurs and met a tyrannosaur, you'd likely soon face something even more terrifying — the other tyrannosaurs in its pack.
- Su Bin, accused by FBI of hacking, denied bail in Vancouver
- A judge has refused bail for a Chinese citizen who owns a home in Vancouver and is accused by U.S. authorities of leading a sophisticated scheme to steal military secrets.
- Photos Robert Downey Jr. tops Forbes list of Hollywood's top 10 male earners
- See how much the highest earner took home in this gallery of Hollywood's top 10 highest paid actors.
- Woman confronts cat-callers with hidden video camera
- A 28-year-old woman from Minnesota is taking on the problem of street harassment by confronting the men who cat-call her while recording them on video. Her shocking YouTube series is a part of a project she calls "cards against harassment."
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.