- The Poison Trail Details revealed about the poisioning of Russian dissident Alexander Litvinenko
The Poison Trail
Details revealed about the poisioning of Russian dissident Alexander Litvinenko
- The Green Grenade Seeking justice for the deadly 1974 Valcartier explosion
The Green Grenade
Seeking justice for the deadly 1974 Valcartier explosion
- Election expected as Harper meets GG on Sunday
- Stephen Harper has an appointment at Rideau Hall Sunday morning, where he's expected to trigger an 11-week election campaign in advance of an Oct. 19 vote.
- New Canada election 2015: 11 things that changed since 2011's vote
- If a week is a long time in politics, just imagine how much has happened since Canada's last federal election over four years ago. The turf, the rules and some of the players have changed. So has the electorate they're targeting.
- New Why the minimum wage 'Fight for $15' may be the wrong battle
- When New York announced that it would gradually raise its minimum wage to $15 an hour for fast-food workers, it was hailed by labour activists as a victory. But economists differ on whether it’s the right tool to help out lower-income families.
- New Beef prices could rise further with cruel Alberta drought video
- The price of steaks, roasts and other cuts of beef are expected to increase further because of drought conditions in Alberta, although it may take about a year before consumers feel the full bite on store shelves.
- GM Financial customer details 'inappropriately accessed' by ex-employee
- GM Financial says information about approximately 2,200 of its customers was "inappropriately accessed" by a former employee who was recently charged in connection with an identity theft scheme, CBC News has learned.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.