- U.S. condemns Russian aid convoy into Ukraine, threatens more sanctions video
- Tensions between Russia and Ukraine escalated sharply on Friday as Moscow sent more than 130 trucks rolling across the border in what it said was a mission to deliver humanitarian aid. Ukraine called it a "direct invasion," and the U.S. and NATO condemned it as well.
- New Wynne slams Harper over missing, murdered aboriginal women comments
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper is wrong in saying that police investigations, not a national inquiry, are the best way to deal with crimes involving missing and murdered aboriginal women, Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne said Friday.
- Alfred Vuozzo, homicide victims had family links to fatal crash video
- Although police said the victims and the suspect of a double homicide in Montague, P.E.I., likely did not have any relationship, members of their families were involved in a fatal traffic accident more than 40 years ago.
- Toronto councillor wants 'thy sons' taken out of O Canada
- A Toronto city councillor wants the words of O Canada altered to be more gender neutral.
- Saskatchewan considered separation, Roy Romanow reveals
- While the referendum campaign was gearing up in Quebec in 1995, a team of Saskatchewan officials headed by Premier Roy Romanow considered the possibility that Saskatchewan might leave Canada in the event of a Yes win.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.