- The Man Frank Sinatra called "Q" From Ray Charles to Nikki Yanofsky. Quincy Jones just won't stop.
The Man Frank Sinatra called "Q"
From Ray Charles to Nikki Yanofsky. Quincy Jones just won't stop.
- Updated James Foley killing: Identifying the British-accented man in black video
- Police and intelligence services in Britain and the U.S. have plenty of clues as they scramble to identify the militant in the James Foley beheading video, from image analysis and voice-recognition software to social media postings.
- John Baird's Twitter account prompts scrutiny of language commissioner
- Canada's commissioner of official languages has launched an investigation into John Baird's Twitter account to determine if the foreign affairs minister is running afoul of federal laws around bilingual communication.
- Jesse Clarke's death caused by armed conflict: accused's foster mom
- A group of armed young men gathered outside the home of the man accused of killing Jesse Clarke just before the fight that ended the 14-year-old's life began, say the accused’s foster mother and neighbours.
- Kajieme Powell shooting video released by St. Louis police
- St. Louis police have released a video of this week's fatal shooting of Kajieme Powell, just a few kilometres from Ferguson, the site of widespread protests over the police shooting of black teenager Michael Brown.
- New Rise of part-time work no reason to worry, TD says
- The rise in part-time employment is nothing more than a pullback after companies hired more full-time workers than they needed coming out of the recession, one of Canada's largest banks says.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.