- New Earthquake aftershock hits Nepal and India, magnitude 6.7 video
- A strong earthquake aftershock struck India and Nepal today, shaking buildings in New Delhi and triggering more avalanches in the Himalayas, a day after a powerful quake killed more than 2,100 people.
- Rehab for radicals? A Danish city's solution when ISIS recruits return
- Aarhus, Denmark, is home to a radical mosque with more than 30 young people leaving the city to join the ranks of ISIS in Syria. When recruits return home, they're sent to rehabilitation programs rather than prison. Karin Wells explores this radical approach.
- Canadians among Mount Everest climbers hit by quake, avalanche video
- Seventeen bodies have been recovered on Mount Everest base camp after a severe earthquake on Saturday set off an avalanche, making it the deadliest disaster in the history of mountaineering on the world's highest peak.
- Photos Red Mile erupts after Calgary Flames win Game 6
- Calgary's Red Mile was party central after the Calgary Flames moved to the second round of the NHL playoffs. They beat the Vancouver Canuks 7-4 to take the best of seven series in six games.
- Canada-U.S. border congestion 'negligible,' yet $1B being spent on improvements
- The Harper government is spending more than $1 billion to improve Canada-U.S. border infrastructure, but an internal report questions the investment. The analysis for the deputy minister of Finance Canada says truck traffic is way down because of a weak manufacturing sector, and wait times are negligible at border crossings.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.