- Live Ottawa shooting: MPs to meet at National War Memorial before Parliament resumes video
- Members of Parliament plan to meet at the National War Memorial this morning to honour fallen soldier Cpl. Nathan Cirillo before parliamentary business resumes.
- Analysis Ottawa Parliament shooting: We've known this day was coming video
- As Canadians, we've been lucky up to this point, Brian Stewart writes. We've been telling ourselves for some time now we could be the object of a terror attack. Now is the time to show our resilience.
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, shot dead in Ottawa, dreamed of becoming full-time soldier video
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, 24, a reservist based in Hamilton with the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders regiment leaves behind a young son. A cadet since age 13, he dreamed of becoming a full-time soldier.
- New #MyOttawa hashtag shares what people want the world to see
- People who live, work in or have visited Ottawa are sharing what they want to feature about the city after Wednesday's downtown shootings.
- New Ottawa shooting: Residents react to yesterday's dramatic events
- Ottawa residents today face the task of processing the dramatic events that led to the shooting death of a soldier yesterday, as police try to piece together what exactly happened.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.