- The New Transgender Revolution Bruce Jenner interview is a transgender cultural milestone
The New Transgender Revolution
Bruce Jenner interview is a transgender cultural milestone
- Live Baltimore riots: City awakes to state of emergency, week-long curfew video
- Baltimore remains under a state of emergency, after the mayor called in the U.S. National Guard to quell riots that broke out just a few blocks from a racially charged funeral and spread through the city in the most violent U.S. demonstrations since looting in Ferguson, Mo., last year.
- Nepal earthquake: Drones used by Canadian relief team video
- A fleet of made-in-Canada drones are due to arrive today in earthquake-ravaged Nepal, where relief workers will pilot them for rescue and aid operations.
- 'Typical' family in federal budget not so typical: critics
- As in the last three federal budgets, the Harper government in the 2015 budget offers an example of a "typical" family enjoying Conservative programs and tax breaks. But critics say this year's family looks anything but typical, and appears to be selected to better highlight the benefits of income-splitting.
- Netflix and HBO border-hopping: is anyone getting caught?
- On any given night, thousands of Canadians are breaking the rules set out by Netflix and other online video streaming services. How does it work and is anyone in trouble?
- Updated Nepal earthquake: Helicopters ferry injured from villages near epicentre video
- Helicopters criss-crossed the mountains above a remote district Tuesday near the epicentre of the weekend earthquake in Nepal that killed more than 4,400, ferrying the injured to clinics and taking emergency supplies back to villages cut off by landslides.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.