- South Korea ferry disaster: Texts from the doomed ship
- As the South Korean ferry Sewol began to sink in what could be the country's deadliest disaster in 20 years, some of the 462 passengers on board reached for their mobile devices to send farewell messages to friends and loved ones. CBC News translated some of those messages.
- Jim Flaherty hailed as a 'hero' by sons at state funeral video
- Jim Flaherty's family, friends, and colleagues of all party stripes filled the pews at Toronto's downtown St. James Cathedral on Wednesday to pay their final respects to a man whose life was cut short by a sudden heart attack.
- Heartbleed bug accused charged over SIN breach
- RCMP have charged a 19-year-old London, Ont., man following the theft of 900 social insurance numbers reported by the Canada Revenue Agency, in what is being called an online security breach linked to the Heartbleed bug.
- Calgary stabbing victims' families and friends shattered, in shock
- Lawrence Hong, Kaitlin Perras, Jordan Segura, Joshua Hunter and Zackariah Rathwell were all killed early Tuesday morning in Calgary's worst mass murder, leaving friends and family members shattered and in shock.
- Saturn moon birth may have been seen by Cassini spacecraft
- The Cassini spacecraft captured what may have been the birth of Saturn's newest moon – and possibly its last ever.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- FLAG OF MANY FACES
- Had your picture taken as part of a massive Canadian flag project? Find your face and tell us your story.
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.