- King Richard III The Canadian connection to the controversial monarch
King Richard III
The Canadian connection to the controversial monarch
- Updated Air Canada AC624 crash probe gets help from police drones video
- The Transportation Safety Board of Canada investigators examining the wreckage of Air Canada Flight AC624 in Halifax today are getting help from police drones.
- Cut university enrolment by 30%, expand colleges, CEO-commissioned report urges
- Canada would be better off if universities admitted 30 per cent fewer students every year and the college and polytechnical system got more of a focus, a report commissioned by the Canadian Council for Chief Executives says.
- Future Shop stores lost out to fulfilled online shoppers
- Industry experts say the growing plethora of online written reviews, videos, and forums means that shoppers can now educate themselves online and then buy their electronics anywhere instead of buying from brick-and-mortar stores.
- Arcade Fire, Deadmau5 face backlash after supporting Jay Z's streaming service, Tidal
- Arcade Fire and Deadmau5 are among the artists publicly throwing their support behind Jay Z's new streaming service, Tidal — and both received decidedly mixed reactions from fans.
- Most hockey helmets fail new safety measure proposed by Virginia Tech study video
- Most hockey helmet brands on the market weren't adequate to reduce the risk of head injuries when an experimental new measurement was used.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.