- Criminal Psychiatrist Suffers from PTSD Russell Williams profiler won't work Magnotta case
Criminal Psychiatrist Suffers from PTSD
Russell Williams profiler won't work Magnotta case
- Children of Fallen Soldiers How the mission in Afghanistan changed their lives forever
Children of Fallen Soldiers
How the mission in Afghanistan changed their lives forever
- Graeme Smith on Afghan Mission What was accomplished during Canada's mission in Afghanistan?
Graeme Smith on Afghan Mission
What was accomplished during Canada's mission in Afghanistan?
- Canada's Paralympic Snowboarders The incredible journeys that brought our team to the Games
Canada's Paralympic Snowboarders
The incredible journeys that brought our team to the Games
- Updated Radioactivity experts en route to Halifax after terminal scare video
- Radioactive-material experts are on their way to Halifax and crews continue to monitor the scene after a potentially dangerous substance fell while being moved off a cargo ship at a north-end terminal on Thursday night.
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 radar evidence suggests 'sabotage'
- Military radar-tracking evidence suggests a Malaysia Airlines jetliner missing for nearly a week was deliberately flown across the Malay peninsula towards the Andaman Islands, sources familiar with the investigation told Reuters on Friday.
- Analysis How the West made a hash of the Afghan war
- With Canada (gone), NATO (packing up) and maybe even the U.S. pulling out almost entirely later this year, Afghanistan's future looks pretty bleak. But then so was the last almost 13 years, Brian Stewart writes.
- Analysis Crimean referendum highlights region's fractured identity
- On Sunday, Crimeans will vote on whether to leave Ukraine and join Russia. Given the majority-Russian population in the region, it's expected Crimea will vote to join Russia, but other groups, such as the Crimean Tatars, are worried about what it will mean for their futures.
- Justin Trudeau blocks candidacy of ex-MP's wife over bullying
- Justin Trudeau is launching a pre-emptive strike to prevent federal Liberals from using upcoming nomination contests to resume the toxic infighting that almost destroyed the party.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- FLAG OF MANY FACES
- Had your picture taken as part of a massive Canadian flag project? Find your face and tell us your story.
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.