- A Life-Changing Ride Tony Southwell went on a monster bike ride that had a surprise ending for his girlfriend.
A Life-Changing Ride
Tony Southwell went on a monster bike ride that had a surprise ending for his girlfriend.
- Mission Accomplished: Own Summer These Canadians have hopped off the hammock and made their summer count.
Mission Accomplished: Own Summer
These Canadians have hopped off the hammock and made their summer count.
- New Parliament's back, but don't expect to see the leaders much video
- MPs are back in Ottawa today, but Canadians expecting to see the party leaders facing off every day in question period may be disappointed.
- New The Luka Magnotta trial and the strategies behind jury selection video
- Luka Magnotta's lawyer calls jury selection "the most important step in the process." Here's a looks at the defence and prosecution strategies, and the challenges for the jurors.
- New Rona Ambrose says Canada needs better palliative care video
- The federal health minister says Canada needs to do better when it comes to elderly and palliative care. Rona Ambrose sat down with CBC News for an exclusive interview.
- New Downsizing | Losing weight is hard, but it’s my only option
- In the first edition of a new column, St. John's writer Dave Sullivan chronicles his decision to transform his body, and his life.
- Analysis Liberal polling lead more than a Justin Trudeau honeymoon
- By this time next year, at the latest, the next federal campaign will be underway. To prevail, the Conservatives and NDP will need to move the dial from where things stand today - and the Liberals need to stop that from happening, writes polling analyst Eric Grenier in his first column for cbcnews.ca.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.