- Quebec parents plead for suspected radicalized teenager to come home video
- The parents of a Quebec teenager thought to have left the country to join jihadists in Syria say they had no idea their son wanted to fight overseas.
- Sahab Jamshidi, Ancaster man, charged in death of 4-year-old St. Lucia boy
- Sahab Jamshidi, a Canadian charged in St. Lucia following the drowning death of a four-year-old boy, says that he tried to save the boy, denying reports that he took the child on a fatal kitesurfing ride off the coast of the Caribbean island.
- Dzhokhar Tsarnaev trial to begin, 2 years after Boston Marathon bombing
- Two dramatically different portraits of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev are expected to emerge Wednesday when prosecutors and Tsarnaev's lawyers give their opening statements at his federal death penalty trial.
- Sex shows streamed from Windsor libraries probed by police audio
- Sex shows streamed live online from two branches of the Windsor Public Library are being investigated by police.
- Obamacare faces another Supreme Court test Wednesday
- The U.S. Supreme Court will again hear arguments in a major test of President Barack Obama's health overhaul that threatens insurance coverage for millions of people.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.