- Updated Robert Campbell of Ottawa faces 181 international cyberbullying charges
- Robert Campbell, a 42-year-old Ottawa man, faces nearly 200 charges of identity fraud, defamation and criminal harassment involving 38 people across Canada, the U.S. and U.K.
- Loretta Saunders case: Henneberry, Leggette to stand trial on 1st-degree murder
- The couple accused of first-degree murder in the death of Halifax university student Loretta Saunders will go to trial, a court determined today.
- Mountie who played 'Mr. Big' upset with Nelson Hart decision
- The Supreme Court of Canada decision on police sting operations will hurt future investigations into serious crime, says the retired RCMP officer who played "Mr. Big" in the Nelson Hart murder investigation.
- Gaza conflict: Israeli soldier reportedly captured as ceasefire unravels video
- The Israeli military says one of its soldiers has been captured by Palestinian militants during clashes in southern Gaza as a 72-hour ceasefire that began today quickly unravelled.
- Updated Burlington Skyway crash: What you need to know video
- The Burlington Skyway crash yesterday has created a storm of travel questions ahead of the busy August holiday weekend. Here's what you need to know about the crash and the closure of the bridge.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.