- ISIS Explained Experts answer your questions about the militant group
Experts answer your questions about the militant group
- Updated B.C. teachers' strike: No deal after Peter Fassbender meets with Jim Iker video
- With just days to go before the scheduled start of the school year, a meeting between B.C. Education Minister Peter Fassbender and teachers' union president Jim Iker has failed to settle their long-running contract dispute.
- Peter MacKay poses in pro-gun 'No Compromise' T-shirt
- Justice Minister Peter MacKay says he was showing support for an Afghan veteran when he posed for a photo at a Conservative Party event wearing a T-shirt bearing the logo of a pro-gun lobby group.
- Analysis The '10,000-hour' rule revisited: Why practice may not make perfect
- When author Malcolm Gladwell proposed that practising a certain task for around 10,000 hours can lead to success, he gave hope wannabe Bill Gateses and Tiger Woodses, and dashed the dreams of millions of slackers. But a new study might give the terminally lazy some hope.
- Knee defender controversy: Is it time for reclining airline seats to go?
- A device called the "Knee Defender" that allows airline passengers to stop the people in front of them from reclining back in their seats has stirred a debate about in-flight etiquette.
- Updated Arizona shooting range reviews policy after 9-year-old kills gun instructor video audio
- The accidental shooting death of a gun-range instructor by a nine-year-old girl with an Uzi has set off a powerful debate over youngsters and guns, with many people wondering what sort of parents would let a child handle a submachine gun.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.