- Interview with a Vampire Author Anne Rice shares her views on zombies, erotica and gender identity.
Interview with a Vampire Author
Anne Rice shares her views on zombies, erotica and gender identity.
- Up Close Nick Purdon visits Ontario communities in a pipeline's path.
Nick Purdon visits Ontario communities in a pipeline's path.
- More Kinder Morgan protesters arrested on Burnaby Mountain video audio
- Several more anti-pipeline protesters have been arrested on Burnaby Mountain, east of Vancouver, after allegedly crossing police tape to enter the Kinder Morgan work site.
- Video Eric Morgan, acquitted of 2006 murder, sues Peel police for $25M video
- A Brampton, Ont., man has filed a $25-million lawsuit against Peel Regional Police after being acquitted of a murder for which he spent more than three years in prison.
- Longueuil fatal crash: Prosecutor says decision not to lay charges based on evidence video
- Quebec's Director of Criminal and Penal Prosecutions (DPCP) is denying that pressure from any outside groups influenced its decision not to press charges against an officer involved in a fatal crash in Longueuil, Que., that killed a five-year-old boy.
- Canadian military veterans plan to enlist with Kurds battling ISIS
- A number of Canadian military veterans say they'll be enlisting with the growing ranks of foreign fighters who have joined the Kurdish battle against ISIS in Syria and Iraq, CBC News has learned.
- Const. Joel Demore, Ottawa police officer, named on hacked city site
- The City of Ottawa website was hacked Friday evening, and for an hour it named an Ottawa police officer who was involved in the investigation of an Ottawa teen who allegedly called in faked emergencies across North America.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.