- Updated Russia denies aid convoy in Ukraine is to arm rebels video
- Declaring it has lost patience with Ukraine's stalling tactics, Russia sends over 130 aid trucks rolling into rebel-held eastern Ukraine without the approval of the government, insisting the move Kyiv calls a "direct invasion" is not meant to arm rebels.
- Iraq conflict: 60 dead in Sunni mosque attack video
- A suicide bomber and several gunmen attack a Sunni mosque in a volatile province outside Baghdad during Friday prayers, killing at least 64 people and wounding more than 60, officials say.
- Burlington Skyway crash: Driver to plead not guilty
- The lawyer for the Brampton man who caused traffic mayhem earlier this month when he drove a dump truck with the bucket raised into the Burlington Skyway says his client plans to plead not guilty.
- Video Peeing in the ocean: Is it OK? video
- When you're enjoying the beach on a hot summer day and realize you have to go, can you just pee in the ocean? A group of scientists says, yes, go ahead.
- Bradian, B.C., former mining town, up for sale
- If property prices are getting you down, you could become the proud owner of an entire town for about the same price as a home in a big city like Vancouver or Toronto.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.