- The New Transgender Revolution Bruce Jenner interview is a transgender cultural milestone
The New Transgender Revolution
Bruce Jenner interview is a transgender cultural milestone
- New Auditor general report: Tax credits' value not assessed
- The Conservative government doesn't know whether one of its signature tax policies is working as intended, and kept the evaluation of another one hidden, Canada's auditor general said today in his spring report.
- Updated Baltimore riots: Troops fan out to maintain order, week-long curfew begins video
- U.S. National Guard troops fanned out through Baltimore today, shield-bearing police officers blocked the streets, and firefighters doused still-simmering blazes, as a growing area of the city shuddered from riots.
- Updated Nepal earthquake: Helicopters ferry injured from villages near epicentre video
- Helicopters criss-crossed the mountains above a remote district Tuesday near the epicentre of the weekend earthquake in Nepal that killed more than 4,600, ferrying the injured to clinics and taking emergency supplies back to villages cut off by landslides.
- Netflix and HBO border-hopping: is anyone getting caught?
- On any given night, thousands of Canadians are breaking the rules set out by Netflix and other online video streaming services. How does it work and is anyone in trouble?
- New Canada Revenue Agency error gives 5 more days to file taxes
- Canadians have been given five extra days to file their 2014 income tax returns, thanks to a "human error" at the Canada Revenue Agency. You're welcome.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.