- Own Summer: The Long Walk Dana Meise has chosen to honour his father by hiking the Trans Canada Trail.
Own Summer: The Long Walk
Dana Meise has chosen to honour his father by hiking the Trans Canada Trail.
- Mission Accomplished: Own Summer These Canadians have hopped off the hammock and made their summer count.
Mission Accomplished: Own Summer
These Canadians have hopped off the hammock and made their summer count.
- Ebola outbreak: Sierra Leone health workers comb country amid lockdown video
- Officials say thousands of health-care workers successfully fanned out across Sierra Leone on the first day of an unprecedented three-day anti-Ebola lockdown despite some logistical blunders.
- New Hurricane Odile: Newlyweds return to Whitehorse after storm
- A Whitehorse couple is coming home today after getting married in Cabos San Lucas, Mexico, during Hurricane Odile.
- Orleans crash leaves woman trapped in car for 40 minutes
- A T-bone crash in the east Ottawa suburb of Orleans left a female driver trapped in her car for about 40 minutes before firefighters were able to extricate her from the damaged vehicle.
- Updated ISIS takes over Syria Kurdish villages as thousands flee to Turkey
- Tens of thousands of Syrian Kurds have crossed into Turkey in the past 24 hours, fleeing an advance by Islamic State fighters who have seized dozens of villages close to the border and are advancing on a Syrian town.
- Jean Chrétien says Canada is all in on Iraq mission audio
- Former prime minister Jean Chétien tells CBC Radio's The House that Canada is all in on Iraq now that it has joined the U.S.-led coalition. And he warns it will be hard to say no to any further requests for support in the fight against ISIS.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.