- Updated B.C. earthquake: 6.6 magnitude quake hits near Port Alice
- A 6.6 magnitude earthquake struck Wednesday night shortly aftter 8 p.m. PT. The epicentre was located 40 kilometres southwest of Port Alice at a depth of 22 kilometres, according to the Pacific Tsunami Information Centre.
- Exclusive Cosimo Commisso link to Toronto construction firm prompts union to ask for police probe video
- Canada's largest construction union has called on the police to investigate a company it has dealings with, prompted by queries by CBC and the Toronto Star about possible connections to organized crime.
- New Prince Charles, Camilla devastated over Mark Shand's death
- The Prince of Wales and his wife, Camilla, are "utterly devastated" by the death of her brother, who fell outside a hotel bar, suffering a head injury.
- South Korea ferry: Crew 'under command' to abandon ship video
- A member of crew of a South Korean ferry that sank last week said on Thursday she and her colleagues were "under command" to abandon ship.
- McDonald's foreign worker practices halted in face of investigation video
- McDonald's Canada is putting its temporary foreign worker program on hold while a third party conducts an audit on its use of the plan.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- FLAG OF MANY FACES
- Had your picture taken as part of a massive Canadian flag project? Find your face and tell us your story.
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.