- Pulling No Punches The Polaris Prize winner's controversial seal hunt stand.
Pulling No Punches
The Polaris Prize winner's controversial seal hunt stand.
- Breaking Franklin expedition ship found in Arctic ID'd as HMS Erebus video
- The Franklin expedition ship found last month in the Arctic has been identified as HMS Erebus, Prime Minister Stephen Harper confirmed in the House of Commons today.
- Updated Luka Magnotta trial: Jun Lin's boyfriend testifies
- Jun Lin’s family had been pressuring him to marry a woman, and he broke up with his boyfriend only weeks before Lin was killed, a Montreal court heard today at the Luka Magnotta murder trial.
- Updated Conservatives to overhaul veterans' benefits again to placate angry ex-soldiers
- The Harper government plans further changes to its oft-maligned veterans charter, hoping to take the political sting out of complaints by ex-soldiers promising to campaign against them in the next election.
- Walruses forced ashore en masse as sea ice melts video
- Pacific walrus that can't find sea ice for resting in Arctic waters are coming ashore in record numbers on a beach in northwest Alaska.
- 'Netflix is calling the shots': How the streaming service could upend the movie biz video
- Netflix's foray into original movie making is stirring up controversy, as theatre owners balk at sharing film premiere dates with online streaming sites.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.