- Canadian Funnyman The comedian on Rob Ford, Twitter and Steve Martin.
The comedian on Rob Ford, Twitter and Steve Martin.
- At Issue The Quebec election and the government's view on marijuana laws
The Quebec election and the government's view on marijuana laws
- From Prediction to Reality Watch the CBC doc that predicts the surveillance state.
From Prediction to Reality
Watch the CBC doc that predicts the surveillance state.
- Malaysia Airlines jet may have turned back before vanishing video
- International intelligence agencies joined the investigation Sunday into two passengers who boarded the missing Boeing 777 jetliner with stolen passports, as Malaysian authorities said radar images showed the plane may have turned back before vanishing.
- Updated Ukraine crisis: Russian forces tighten Crimea grip
- Russian forces tightened their grip on Crimea on Sunday despite a U.S. warning to Moscow that annexing the southern Ukrainian region would close the door to diplomacy in a tense East-West standoff.
- Avalanche near Lake Louise leaves 2 snowshoers dead
- Parks Canada says two snowshoers have died after being buried in an avalanche near Lake Louise. Another three people were uninjured.
- Lev Tahor members back in Canada video
- Toronto police say nine members of the the ultra-orthodox Jewish sect Lev Tahor who left the country amid child custody proceedings have now been returned to Canada.
- New Pierre Karl Péladeau to run for PQ in Saint-Jérôme
- Pierre Karl Péladeau will run as the Parti Québécois candidate in the riding of Saint-Jérôme.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- FLAG OF MANY FACES
- Had your picture taken as part of a massive Canadian flag project? Find your face and tell us your story.
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.