- The Man Frank Sinatra called "Q" From Ray Charles to Nikki Yanofsky. Quincy Jones just won't stop.
The Man Frank Sinatra called "Q"
From Ray Charles to Nikki Yanofsky. Quincy Jones just won't stop.
- Israel-Gaza conflict: War resumes with deadly strikes, rocket fire
- Palestinian militants are firing rockets from Gaza and Israel is launching airstrikes following the end of a cease-fire and the collapse of talks aimed at a lasting truce.
- James Foley, missing U.S. journalist, believed dead in ISIS beheading video
- James Foley, an American journalist who had gone missing in Syria nearly two years ago, is presumed dead after ISIS militants posted a video online Tuesday that it said was of his execution.
- Michael Brown shooting: Ferguson officials pledge outreach video
- The residents of Ferguson have once again been told by city leaders to stay home after dark Tuesday to "allow peace to settle in" as officials said they pledged to try to improve the police force in the St. Louis suburb where a police officer fatally shot 18-year-old Michael Brown.
- Justin Trudeau gets RCMP security at rally following break-in
- A threat assessment following a break-in at the Trudeau family home led the RCMP to assign Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau a protective detail at his Edmonton rally Tuesday night.
- Thousands pack Tina Fontaine, Faron Hall vigil at Winnipeg's Oodena Circle video
- More than 1,000 people gathered at the Alexander Docks Tuesday night in Winnipeg to remember Tina Fontaine and Faron Hall, whose bodies were pulled from the Red River over the weekend.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.