- The Poison Trail Details revealed about the poisioning of Russian dissident Alexander Litvinenko
The Poison Trail
Details revealed about the poisioning of Russian dissident Alexander Litvinenko
- The Green Grenade Seeking justice for the deadly 1974 Valcartier explosion
The Green Grenade
Seeking justice for the deadly 1974 Valcartier explosion
- Trans-Pacific Partnership talks hit snag, no deal reached
- Trade ministers were unable to reach an agreement on the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a major international trade deal involving Canada, but talks will continue in the future.
- Updated B.C. bus crash kills 1, injures up to 60 east of Kamloops
- One person is dead and as many as 60 people have been injured —one seriously — in a crash involving a passenger bus five kilometres west of Chase, B.C.
- Iranian city feels like 73 C as heat wave smothers Middle East
- While the dog days of summer have triggered heat alerts in many Canadian cities, weather woes are much worse in the Middle East.
- Justin Trudeau says Stephen Harper 'changing the rules' to hold power video
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau tells CBC Radio's The House that Prime Minister Stephen Harper is "changing the rules" by making the election campaign twice as long — to give himself a chance to spend the Conservatives' war chest, which is bigger than the Liberals' and the NDP's combined.
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper, WWE legend, dead at 61
- Canadian WWE legend "Rowdy" Roddy Piper died from natural causes in his Hollywood home on Friday. He was 61.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.