- The Bottom Line Is Canada sliding from the world's economic champ, to chump?
The Bottom Line
Is Canada sliding from the world's economic champ, to chump?
- Crooked Lawyer Stole millions from clients while under investigation
Stole millions from clients while under investigation
- Updated Rob Ford to undergo chemotherapy for treatment of malignant liposarcoma
- Mayor Rob Ford’s tumour has been diagnosed as being a malignant liposarcoma, Dr. Zane Cohen told reporters.
- New Assembly of First Nations says its proposals on missing women 'tossed aside' by Ottawa
- Ghislain Picard, the interim national chief of the Assembly of First Nations, says he is frustrated by the lack of input from the federal government with his organization on the issue of murdered and missing indigenous women and girls.
- Analysis U.S. is off to a war that doesn't make sense — again: Neil Macdonald
- When U.S. President Barack Obama tried to build consensus last year for an air campaign against Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad, the American public balked. But taking on ISIS is a whole other story, writes Neil Macdonald.
- Analysis What Scotland independence crusader Alex Salmond learned from Quebec
- Scotland's separatist leader was laying the groundwork for an independence vote during Quebec's referendum in 1995, Don Murray writes.
- New iOS 8 apps launched for CBC News, Radio video
- CBC apps were completely redesigned with several new features, including localization that surfaces more local news, customization, and “handoff.”
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.