- Gas price jump 'doesn't make sense' video
- Drivers looking for a good reason why gasoline prices made major jumps across Canada overnight will be left lacking, as the usual seasonal influences don't add up to the types of increases they're seeing.
- Updated Ron MacLean won't be reprimanded over Quebec refs comment video
- CBC hockey commentator Ron MacLean has apologized for his comment about French-Canadian referees during Tuesday night’s Montreal Canadiens-Tampa Bay Lightning playoff game, and won't be reprimanded.
- Firefighters were unaware Peel warehouse contained explosive materials video
- Three firefighters were injured after a warehouse filled with aerosol spray cans and butane lighters exploded as they battled a blaze early Wednesday morning. A fourth firefighter was treatead for smoke inhalation.
- The Koch brothers: Who are they and why do Democrats hate them?
- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is leading the charge by Democrats against America's richest brothers, Charles and David Koch, accusing them of trying to "buy democracy" through their generous funding of political campaigns. Reid calls them "oil baron bullies" and he's on a mission to discredit them.
- Updated Rail safety improvements announced by Lisa Raitt in wake of Lac-Mégantic video
- The federal government wants a three-year phase-out or retrofit of older tank cars that are used to transport crude oil by rail, but will not implement a key TSB recommendation that rail companies conduct route planning when transporting dangerous goods.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- FLAG OF MANY FACES
- Had your picture taken as part of a massive Canadian flag project? Find your face and tell us your story.
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.