- Exclusive Marc Emery, B.C. 'prince of pot,' gives 1st interview since release from U.S. prison video
- B.C. pot advocate Marc Emery spoke to CBC News in his first interview since being transferred from a U.S. federal prison to a private deportation facility in Louisiana.
- Alison Redford's allies disappointed over 'false passengers' report video
- Alison Redford's colleagues and friends appear to be distancing themselves from the former Alberta premier over findings by the auditor general about her use of government aircraft.
- Shots fired by police, man in Stella Avenue standoff video
- An armed standoff in Winnipeg's North End continues this hour as police try to talk to a man who had fired gunshots at officers on Wednesday night.
- Photos 'Apocalyptic' thunderstorm rolls into Yellowknife
- Smoke followed by thunderclouds brought nightfall early to Yellowknife Wednesday. People took to social media to post photos of the skies described as everything from "eerie" to "apocalyptic."
- Seattle cop issues 80% of city's marijuana tickets in 2014
- The Seattle Police Department has reassigned an officer who single-handedly issued about 80 per cent of the marijuana tickets handed out in the city during the first half of this year, authorities said on Wednesday.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.