- Gaza conflict: 3-day ceasefire between Israel, Hamas goes into effect video
- A three-day ceasefire in the Gaza Strip went into effect Friday following heavy Israel-Hamas fighting that killed 17 Palestinians and five Israeli soldiers.
- Jaime Palm death: 'We'll never forget her and how amazing she was' video
- The friends of Jaime Palm, a 15-year-old Ontario girl who died after getting pinned under the crossbar of a soccer net, are still coming to grips with her death, recalling her as a talented athlete who "never failed to make all of us smile."
- Burlington Skyway crash: Driver charged with impaired driving video
- The driver of a large truck that crashed into and damaged the Burlington Skyway — putting a cloud over Toronto-bound traffic ahead of the busy August holiday weekend — has been charged with two impaired driving related offences, according to the Ontario Provincial Police.
- B.C. chief Ron Giesbrecht's $1M pay 'very troubling,' minister's office says video
- The office of Aboriginal Affairs Minister Bernard Valcourt says it is "very troubling" that Chief Ron Giesbrecht of the Kwikwetiem First Nation in B.C. was paid nearly $1 million last year.
- Ebola outbreak: Infected American aid worker to be treated in U.S.
- A U.S. aid worker who was infected with the deadly Ebola virus while working in West Africa will be flown to the United States to be treated in a high-security ward at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, hospital officials said on Thursday.
Send feedback and questions about The National
For questions not related to The National, please contact the CBC.
Watch The National Your Way
- Only in Canada
- Found something in your community that's quintessentially Canadian? Send us your ideas, pictures and videos.
- Submit your story
- Been wronged and want results? Want to hold the powers that be accountable? Go Public wants to hear from you.