Bigfoot, ???, profit
- August 14, 2008 12:42 PM |
- By Pete Nowak
By Peter Nowak, CBCNews.ca
Tomorrow is a big day: We finally get to see honest-to-gosh proof that Bigfoot exists. It seems the body of the 7-foot-7 hairy creature has finally been found in north Georgia (the state, not the former Soviet republic) by three men, who are promising to unveil photos and DNA evidence on Friday. There's one catch though: they apparently won't be showing off the body.
Wait a second... no body? Isn't giving out the DNA evidence before showing the body a little like skipping to dessert when you haven't even had the appetizer? Or maybe it's a more like the underpants gnomes' business plan?
In the meantime, we're still worried - like deceased comedian Mitch Hedberg was - that there's a real, out-of-focus monster running around out there.
All News blogs
- Universe hates Higgs boson, Chicago Cubs
- By John Bowman, CBCNews. A physicist working on the Large Hadron Collider doesn't think much of the theory that the universe is sabotaging the project to prevent the discovery of the Higgs boson. Might as well say that Nature hates... Continue reading this post
- Large Hadron Collider goes Back to the Future
- By Peter Evans, CBCNews.ca. Two respected physicists have put forward the theory that the Large Hadron Collider's stated aim of finding the Higgs boson might be so abhorrent to nature that mysterious forces are traveling back through time and sabotaging... Continue reading this post
- Multi-touch concept for desktops: 10/GUI
- By John Bowman, CBCNews.ca. I'm a fan of alternative ideas for human-computer interaction, so this video caught my attention. It shows an idea for a ten-finger touchpad interface and associated changes in the way a computer would handle multiple windows.... Continue reading this post