Walt Mossberg launches website
- April 25, 2007 7:56 PM |
- By Saleem Khan
by Saleem Khan, CBC News Online
Wall Street Journal writers Walt Mossberg and Kara Swisher have launched their new technology commentary site AllThingsD (short-ish for All Things Digital). The site, owned by WSJ parent Dow Jones & Company Inc., is an extension of the pair's D: All Things Digital conference.
Although there isn't a lot there right now, they – along with site contributors Katie Boehret and John Paczkowski – are already blogging. Mossberg's own Mossblog starts with a pair of entries about craplets (still no links to us).
So, we'll be reading – and keep holding out for those backlinks.
All News blogs
- Universe hates Higgs boson, Chicago Cubs
- By John Bowman, CBCNews. A physicist working on the Large Hadron Collider doesn't think much of the theory that the universe is sabotaging the project to prevent the discovery of the Higgs boson. Might as well say that Nature hates... Continue reading this post
- Large Hadron Collider goes Back to the Future
- By Peter Evans, CBCNews.ca. Two respected physicists have put forward the theory that the Large Hadron Collider's stated aim of finding the Higgs boson might be so abhorrent to nature that mysterious forces are traveling back through time and sabotaging... Continue reading this post
- Multi-touch concept for desktops: 10/GUI
- By John Bowman, CBCNews.ca. I'm a fan of alternative ideas for human-computer interaction, so this video caught my attention. It shows an idea for a ten-finger touchpad interface and associated changes in the way a computer would handle multiple windows.... Continue reading this post