Nintendo's Miyamoto keynote webcast
- March 8, 2007 2:23 PM |
- By Saleem Khan
by Saleem Khan, CBC News Online
Shigeru Miyamoto, the man behind iconic video game creations such as Mario, Zelda and Donkey Kong, is scheduled to deliver his keynote address today at 3:30 p.m. ET at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco, Calif.
The senior managing director of Nintendo and general manager of Nintendo's entertainment analysis and development division will discuss his creative vision and how it drives his work as well as its impact on creating new technologies.
Hit the link for the live webcast.
All News blogs
- Universe hates Higgs boson, Chicago Cubs
- By John Bowman, CBCNews. A physicist working on the Large Hadron Collider doesn't think much of the theory that the universe is sabotaging the project to prevent the discovery of the Higgs boson. Might as well say that Nature hates... Continue reading this post
- Large Hadron Collider goes Back to the Future
- By Peter Evans, CBCNews.ca. Two respected physicists have put forward the theory that the Large Hadron Collider's stated aim of finding the Higgs boson might be so abhorrent to nature that mysterious forces are traveling back through time and sabotaging... Continue reading this post
- Multi-touch concept for desktops: 10/GUI
- By John Bowman, CBCNews.ca. I'm a fan of alternative ideas for human-computer interaction, so this video caught my attention. It shows an idea for a ten-finger touchpad interface and associated changes in the way a computer would handle multiple windows.... Continue reading this post