Questions for Dr. Roberta Bondar
- January 22, 2007 3:15 PM |
- By Paul Jay
by Paul Jay, CBC News Online
Monday, January 22, is the 15th anniversary of Roberta Bondar's flight aboard the space shuttle Discovery. I had a chance to speak to Dr. Bondar on Monday about her journey and her thoughts on the state of space exploration, and I'll post a link to that story soon.
But we wanted to give you an opportunity to have Dr. Bondar answer one of your questions. Let us know what you'd like to ask her here and stay tuned for her responses.
All News blogs
- Universe hates Higgs boson, Chicago Cubs
- By John Bowman, CBCNews. A physicist working on the Large Hadron Collider doesn't think much of the theory that the universe is sabotaging the project to prevent the discovery of the Higgs boson. Might as well say that Nature hates... Continue reading this post
- Large Hadron Collider goes Back to the Future
- By Peter Evans, CBCNews.ca. Two respected physicists have put forward the theory that the Large Hadron Collider's stated aim of finding the Higgs boson might be so abhorrent to nature that mysterious forces are traveling back through time and sabotaging... Continue reading this post
- Multi-touch concept for desktops: 10/GUI
- By John Bowman, CBCNews.ca. I'm a fan of alternative ideas for human-computer interaction, so this video caught my attention. It shows an idea for a ten-finger touchpad interface and associated changes in the way a computer would handle multiple windows.... Continue reading this post