No comment on Wii controller lawsuit: Nintendo
- December 12, 2006 2:05 PM |
- By Saleem Khan
by Saleem Khan, CBC News Online
"NOA is working on something and we're just waiting on that," Pierre-Paul Trepanier, director of marketing for Nintendo of Canada Ltd., told me from his office in Vancouver on Monday evening.
But a spokeswoman with Nintendo of America's PR agency sent a one-line e-mail late last night that suggested the video game company will not be making a statement on the matter.
"Nintendo isn't able to comment on pending litigation," the spokeswoman from Golin-Harris wrote.
I've asked to be notified of any updates but that's the official word for now.
Meanwhile, Interlink still hasn't returned my calls....
On another note, if the wrist strap on the controller for your Wii has broken, please let us know in the comments below and be sure to include an e-mail address where we can reach you.
All News blogs
- Universe hates Higgs boson, Chicago Cubs
- By John Bowman, CBCNews. A physicist working on the Large Hadron Collider doesn't think much of the theory that the universe is sabotaging the project to prevent the discovery of the Higgs boson. Might as well say that Nature hates... Continue reading this post
- Large Hadron Collider goes Back to the Future
- By Peter Evans, CBCNews.ca. Two respected physicists have put forward the theory that the Large Hadron Collider's stated aim of finding the Higgs boson might be so abhorrent to nature that mysterious forces are traveling back through time and sabotaging... Continue reading this post
- Multi-touch concept for desktops: 10/GUI
- By John Bowman, CBCNews.ca. I'm a fan of alternative ideas for human-computer interaction, so this video caught my attention. It shows an idea for a ten-finger touchpad interface and associated changes in the way a computer would handle multiple windows.... Continue reading this post