Firefox 3 test version (Gran Paradiso Alpha 1) released
- December 12, 2006 8:19 PM |
- By Saleem Khan
by Saleem Khan, CBC News Online
A prototype version of Firefox 3 is now available for software developers to evaluate.
The Mozilla organization, which oversees development of the free web browser, released the early test version of the next implementation of Firefox on Dec. 8. It is not intended for general consumer use.
The alpha 1 version of Gran Paradiso, the code name for Firefox 3, is available from mozilla.org.
All News blogs
- Universe hates Higgs boson, Chicago Cubs
- By John Bowman, CBCNews. A physicist working on the Large Hadron Collider doesn't think much of the theory that the universe is sabotaging the project to prevent the discovery of the Higgs boson. Might as well say that Nature hates... Continue reading this post
- Large Hadron Collider goes Back to the Future
- By Peter Evans, CBCNews.ca. Two respected physicists have put forward the theory that the Large Hadron Collider's stated aim of finding the Higgs boson might be so abhorrent to nature that mysterious forces are traveling back through time and sabotaging... Continue reading this post
- Multi-touch concept for desktops: 10/GUI
- By John Bowman, CBCNews.ca. I'm a fan of alternative ideas for human-computer interaction, so this video caught my attention. It shows an idea for a ten-finger touchpad interface and associated changes in the way a computer would handle multiple windows.... Continue reading this post