North Bay, ON
Set North Bay as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 24, 17 at 12:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
ENE 11 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 23, 17 at 4:00 PM EDT Sun Apr 23, 17 at 4:00 PM EDT
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 5.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the afternoon. Clearing late in the afternoon. High 9. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low zero.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- 'He's always going to be in our hearts': Memorial grows for toddler found dead in Edmonton
- In the days since a toddler's body was discovered near the back of an Edmonton church, members of the community and congregation who didn't even know the young boy have been paying their respects at a memorial for him.
- MMIW advocate a victim in Whitehorse homicide investigation, family, friends say
- A Whitehorse advocate for missing and murdered Indigenous women, whose own daughter was murdered in 2007, is now herself a homicide victim, friends and family tell CBC News.
- Former Calgary man Farah Mohamed Shirdon 1 of 2 Canadians added to U.S. terrorist list
- Farah Mohamed Shirdon and Tarek Sakr were named as "Specially Designated Global Terrorists," according to a release from the State Department.
- Calgary mother hopes photo of dying son will deter others from doing fentanyl
- A Calgary mother is hoping a photo of her lying on a hospital bed with her dying son will help steer others away from using the deadly drug, fentanyl.
- RCMP identify two women found dead in Whitehorse and say they are investigating
- RCMP found Wendy Margaret Carlick, 51, and Sarah Macintosh, 53, at a residence in the McIntyre subdivision in Whitehorse on April 19. They say they are investigating the deaths as homicides.