North Bay, ON
Set North Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 26, 17 at 2:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 7:38 PM
E 17 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 25, 17 at 8:58 PM EDT Sat Mar 25, 17 at 8:58 PM EDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 8.
Cloudy. Freezing rain beginning in the morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the morning. High zero.
Freezing rain changing to rain in the evening. Risk of freezing rain over eastern sections in the evening. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
|Freezing rain||Showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Canada may yet have peacekeeping boots on the ground in 2017 video
- The Liberal government has yet to formally serve notice to the United Nations that it's ready to join international peacekeeping operations. But Prime Minister Justin Trudeau insisted Canada might still have boots on the ground in 2017, which would head off a major embarrassment.
- National contest tries to convince students that lucrative sales jobs are 'sexy' video
- The Great Canadian Sales Competition was designed to encourage more young people to pursue a career in sales. There are plenty of junior positions available, but companies can't find enough candidates, despite a youth unemployment rate of 12.4 per cent.
- 'It got me out of the house,' Alberta woman sees 500 shows in 6 years after husband's death
- An Alberta woman had a hard time keeping it together after her husband passed away a few years ago.
- Mississauga mom wants answers after probe into crystal meth homework wraps up
- The drama teacher who assigned middle school students to re-enact cooking and injecting crystal meth is "still an employee" of the Peel District School Board, CBC Toronto has learned.
- Liberals must sell budget to premiers after 'challenging' health talks audio
- Liberal MPs stuck around Ottawa on a rare Saturday to hammer out a plan to sell their recent budget to constituents in the coming weeks, but the government also will have to move past the bruising health accord negotiations to get the provinces on board.