North Bay, ON
Set North Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
NNE 12 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries and risk of freezing drizzle. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing overnight. Low minus 11.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 2.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of rain or freezing rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- How Canadians can help child refugees arriving in Canada video
- As Canada prepares to receive refugees from Syria, ensuring young newcomers in particular receive a warm welcome is vital in helping them adapt to their new country, says a refugee shelter director who has worked with refugees for nearly three decades.
- The 180 Does Canada need family farms?
- Cattle farmer Daniel Schneider says family farms are a vital part of ethical food production and need to be protected. But Colby Cosh argues the eventual disappearance of family farms might actually be good for safety and social mobility in rural Canada.
- Canadian company's marijuana-infused coffee pods ready for brewing
- There may soon be a new use for your Keurig coffee maker — brewing pot. Canadian medical cannabis producer, CannTrust has created a marijuana pod. Pop it into your single-serve coffee maker to get your medicinal dose with a cup of java.
- Analysis A stupendous shift in Newfoundland and Labrador politics: How did we get here?
- All the signs point to a dramatic shakeup on the Newfoundland and Labrador political scene, with the long-suffering Liberal Party all but assured of a convincing victory in Monday's provincial election.
- Former Eskimo who took Grey Cup to Nunavut thinks name change a good gesture
- A former Edmonton Eskimo who once visited Nunavut with the Grey Cup says it's time to respect that the team's name is considered offensive to aboriginals.