North Bay, ON
Set North Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 7:41 PM
SSW 35 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming south 40 gusting to 60 this afternoon. High plus 2. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Snow beginning this evening. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 20 this evening. Low minus 2.
Snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Clearing in the evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning. High plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow|
0° | -14°
32° | 7°
3° | -10°
37° | 14°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
2° | -10°
36° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Air Canada AC624 crash landing: It took 50 minutes to get everyone inside video
- It took almost an hour to get everyone off the runway and into shelter after the crash landing of Air Canada Flight 624, according to Peter Spurway, vice-president of the Halifax International Airport Authority.
- Brian Jean says Danielle Smith made a decision he would never make
- It is the first day in power for the new leader of Alberta's Official Opposition party and Brian Jean is primed for a fight, taking a hard jab at outgoing leader Danielle Smith who defected to the Conservatives.
- Ken Dryden simulcasts McGill course to 4 other universities
- Ken Dryden sits in a classroom at McGill University in Montreal ready to talk to students about the future. His face beams into four other classrooms across the country — namely in St. John's, Toronto, Saskataoon and Calgary.
- Air Canada 624 crash landing: How events are playing out on social media
- A winter storm system was the least of the worries for travellers in Nova Scotia Sunday morning, after Air Canada flight 624 crash landed on the runway. Here's how the incident had played out, so far, on social media.
- Live Blog Air Canada 624 crash landing in Halifax
- CBC News brings you the latest on the crash landing of Air Canada flight 624 in Halifax.