Set Timmins as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 19, 17 at 11:00 PM EST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 5:53 PM
NW 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 19, 17 at 4:00 PM EST Sun Feb 19, 17 at 4:00 PM EST
Clearing early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 17.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 1.
Increasing cloudiness. Freezing rain beginning after midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low minus 5.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Douglas Garland back in jail after inmate beating
- Douglas Garland is back behind bars, having been released from hospital after suffering a beating by fellow inmates at the Calgary Remand Centre late Friday night.
- Police now say no formal investigation into anti-Muslim rally outside Toronto mosque
- Toronto police now say they are not formally investigating an anti-Muslim rally held Friday outside a downtown mosque — one day after indicating the incident was being probed as a possible hate crime.
- Minneapolis woman shocked friend walked to Canada
- A Minneapolis woman says she was shocked to learn a close friend, who feared deportation after Trump's presidency, walked into Canada during the middle of winter.
- Kenney works to consolidate lead as Alberta PC leader race enters homestretch
- The Alberta Progressive Conservative leadership race is the homestretch and front-runner Jason Kenney says he's still running like he's 10 votes behind, but he's also looking past voting day.
- Fraser Health reviewing death of young girl at Abbotsford hospital
- A patient and safety review has been launched at Abbotsford Regional Hospital following the death of a three-year-old girl.