Set Timmins as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 26, 16 at 10:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:02 AM
Sunset: 6:16 PM
E 7 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 26, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT Wed Oct 26, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Low minus 7.
Cloudy. High plus 2.
Clearing in the evening. Low minus 7.
|Cloudy||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Global Affairs increases security after gift of $2,000 watch to Canada is stolen
- The theft of a valuable watch presented as a gift to a Canadian official has prompted a security crackdown at Global Affairs. The watch was one of hundreds of items lost or stolen last year according to the Public Accounts tabled in Parliament this week.
- New More babies born to women over 40 than teenagers: Stats Canada
- When Canadian mothers head to the park with their kids they will look different than their counterparts a few decades ago.
- Former nurse ordered to stay away from nursing homes before being charged with Woodstock killings
- Before charging a former nurse with first-degree murder in the deaths of eight nursing-home patients, police in Woodstock, Ont., subjected Elizabeth Tracey Mae Wettlaufer to a peace bond that barred her from long-term care facilities and retirement homes.
- Liberals to introduce incentives to retrofit homes, rules for more net zero new homes
- This fall the Liberal government is expected to introduce changes to the national building code that will require builders to include more net zero homes while also introducing incentives for homeowners to retrofit their existing homes so they use less energy.
- Analysis Amid shouting and jeering, Trudeau insists on a little etiquette video
- There is some novelty to the sight and sound of a prime minister being yelled at. And for Trudeau, it is likely the case that the yelling has only begun.