Set Timmins as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 5:35 PM
NNW 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM EST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM EST
Flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 30.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 19. Wind chill minus 32.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 38.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Tim Bosma's truck found in driveway of Millard's mother's home
- A key piece of evidence in the trial of two men accused of killing Tim Bosma was found sitting in an affluent neighbourhood in Kleinburg, Ont., court heard Tuesday.
- Analysis Despite questions about airstrikes, Trudeau asserts principles in fight against ISIS video
- While Prime Minister Justin Trudeau lays out a new approach to the fight against Islamic State, he faces questions about why he is withdrawing Canadian fighter jets from airstrikes.
- Porter Airlines denies report it's shopping for a buyer
- Toronto-based Porter Airlines has denied a report that it is looking for a buyer.
- Canadians think referendum on electoral reform needs to be held, poll says
- Canadians overwhelmingly feel there should be a referendum on any electoral reform, suggests a new poll. But first-past-the-post voting retains a high level of satisfaction. Will Canadians care if the Liberals follow through on their campaign promise to change the way they vote?
- Moncton RCMP shooting: Mounties report 'significant progress' on recommendations
- The RCMP said Tuesday it has implemented 42 of the 64 recommendations stemming from a review into the force's response to the June 2014 shootings in Moncton, N.B., that left three Mounties dead and two wounded.