Set Timmins as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 24, 16 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 9:10 PM
SSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 23, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT Mon May 23, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low 14.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 60 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 6.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Egypt air crash: 2nd Canadian aboard plane ID'd as Medhat Tanious
- The second Canadian aboard the EgyptAir plane that crashed into the Mediterranean Sea last week has been identified as Medhat Tanious, a Toronto man whose "mission was to make everyone around him cheerful."
- Greenstone under a state of emergency due to forest fires
- A state of emergency was declare due to forest fires late Monday in Greenstone in northeast Ontario, with natural gas shut off as a precaution for the town of Geraldton.
- Calgary teen may lose hands after 'incendiary' device goes off in Midnapore home
- A teen suffered "significant injuries" and may lose his hands after an "incendiary" device went off at a home in southeast Calgary, according to paramedics.
- Evacuation order lifted for all Fort McMurray oilsands camps
- A mandatory evacuation order has been rescinded for the remaining oilsands camps in the Fort McMurray area that were evacuated last week.
- Vietnamese refugees reunite in Vancouver after more than 40 years
- It's been decades since Alan Truong and his family piled into a rickety old boat and fled from Vietnam in the 1970s, leaving behind his friends and neighbours in Mong Cai.