Greater Sudbury, ON
Set Greater Sudbury as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 09, 16 at 11:00 PM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 4:37 PM
NW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 09, 16 at 4:00 PM EST Fri Dec 09, 16 at 4:00 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 8.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Wind becoming east 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 11.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Trudeau announces 'pan-Canadian framework' on climate — but Sask., Manitoba hold off video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced a "pan-Canadian framework" to fight climate change and meet Canada's commitments to cut carbon emissions by 2030 — but a day of intense talks failed to get all premiers onside.
- Police searching for Dr. Elana Fric-Shamji's purse, mobile phone near Vaughan creek
- Toronto police are conducting a land and water search in the area where Dr. Elana Fric-Shamji's body was found on Dec. 1, in hopes of finding a purse and cellphone belonging to the slain physician.
- Metro Vancouver snow causing closures and traffic incidents
- The second snowstorm of the week in Metro Vancouver took longer than expected to hit on Friday, but is now starting to impact services in the region.
- It's about to get easier to set up supervised drug injection sites in Canada
- In the midst of an opioid crisis that has claimed thousands of lives, the federal government is going to make it easier to set up supervised drug injection sites.
- Bay of Fundy tidal power turbine passes first environmental test
- The tidal power turbine on the floor of the Minas Passage has passed a first environmental test. Sensors needed to help gauge impact on marine life are functioning, although what conclusions can be drawn from the data is already subject of debate.