Greater Sudbury, ON
Set Greater Sudbury as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 29, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 9:22 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 29, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT Wed Jun 29, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Clear. Low 12.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 27. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Updated Mississauga house explosion: Residents disturbed by letters found at site video
- Neighbours who live near a house in Mississauga, Ont., that exploded yesterday, killing a woman and damaging several other homes, say they've found letters near the scene that they find disturbing.
- New Bell loses CRTC appeal over fibre internet access for competing ISPs
- Cheaper fibre internet packages could soon be available to Canadians, after Bell lost a second appeal of a ruling forcing it to sell fibre internet access to independent competitors.
- CBC Investigates Police finding in Ashley Machiskinic's death disputed by family, former Vancouver officer
- Even in retirement, there are police findings former Const. Dave Dickson will not accept. The Vancouver Police Department's assessment that Ashley Machiskinic did not die in suspicious circumstances is one of them.
- New Trinity Western University appeal appears headed for Supreme Court
- The case of a British Columbia university that wants to open a law school based on fundamentalist Christian values appears almost certain to end up before the Supreme Court of Canada.
- Analysis Milking won't stop until Canadian online shoppers speak up: Neil Macdonald
- In the hot lobbying firefight going on at the moment over the government’s systematic stifling of international online shopping by Canadians, one important voice is absent: consumers. This is not terribly unusual. Farmers seldom ask the cow for permission to milk it.