Set Moosonee as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 24, 16 at 10:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 8:27 PM
ENE 9 km/h
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 24, 16 at 9:43 AM EDT Wed Aug 24, 16 at 9:43 AM EDT
Periods of rain with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 19.
Periods of rain with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 10.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 15.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- 'I've never experienced anything like this,' De Grasse says, coming home from Rio video
- Andre De Grasse arrived home Wednesday after his outstanding Olympic debut in Rio, saying he's happy to be home and grateful for the support from fans.
- Analysis Limiting access for news photographers a 'worrisome' trend
- The Tragically Hip concert promoters barred news photographers from covering the event, instead providing their own images. It's part of a troubling trend, some say, particularly with political leaders trying to control their image.
- Richard Bain's guilty verdict 'doesn't take away the pain' for survivor Dave Courage
- Dave Courage survived the midnight shooting outside Montreal's Metropolis concert hall, but his friend did not. Now he says he's stuck with physical and emotional scars, and no verdict will take that pain away.
- New Granby lion attack caused by human error, investigation finds video
- Quebec's workplace health and safety board (CNESST) has confirmed the initial hypothesis on how a 14-year-old lion at the Granby Zoo mauled a zookeeper earlier in August.
- Young boy's violent behaviour leaves Winnipeg police at their wits' end
- Police say a boy under 12 can't stay out of trouble: He's reportedly been involved in increasingly violent crimes in recent months, including theft, arson, break-ins and a stabbing. But he's too young to be charged and cannot be detained in a secure facility to get help.