Set Moosonee as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 27, 16 at 3:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 7:10 PM
ENE 21 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 27, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Sep 27, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early this afternoon. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. High 18.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Air Canada, WestJet 'colluded' to charge checked bag fee, proposed class action alleges
- A proposed class action lawsuit alleges that Air Canada and WestJet "colluded" to introduce a charge for a first checked bag fee. It also claims that the added charge has “unjustly enriched” the two airlines because it comes with no extra service.
- Health minister vows to do more than just 'open the federal wallet'
- Federal Health Minister Jane Philpott says she has an obligation to do more than "simply open up the federal wallet" as she negotiates a new health care accord with the provinces.
- Live Royal Visit: William and Kate head to Kelowna for wine tasting and volleyball match video
- The Duke and Duchess are heading to Kelowna today for a public event at UBC's Okanagan campus, and then a private wine tasting at a local vineyard.
- Military ombudsman rips dizzying delay in ex-soldier benefits
- The country's military ombudsman says he's hoping the Liberal government will stop discharging wounded soldiers before their benefits are arranged.
- Man severely burned in Toronto tar spill upgraded to serious condition from critical video
- A worker who suffered serious burns after being covered in hot tar following an industrial accident in Toronto has now improved to serious condition, police say.