Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Set Sault Ste. Marie as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 05, 15 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:18 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
NW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 05, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT Tue May 05, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT
Sunny. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low plus 3.
Sunny. High 18.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Omar Khadr bail to be challenged, Canadian government in court today
- The federal government is in an Appeal Court in Edmonton this morning seeking to block convicted war criminal Omar Khadr's imminent release on bail.
- New PMO pulls Iraq, Kuwait videos from website after military faces shown video
- The Prime Minister's Office has removed two videos from its own website over fears they may have broken the ground rules laid out by the military during Stephen Harper's visit to Iraq and Kuwait.
- Homeless killings, assaults highlight the perils of life on the street
- Canadians were shocked when two Nova Scotia men were caught and convicted last week of killing a homeless man and setting him on fire. But advocates for the homeless note there have been a spate of such assaults recently and they get very little attention.
- Why Ontario is due for a major tornado, more flash floods & more snow
- Geoff Coulson, Environment Canada's Warning Preparedness Meteorologist, kicks off emergency preparedness week with a warning that Ontario is due for "the big one" when it comes to tornados, and predicts climate change will lead us to more flash flooding like last year's storm in Burlington, Ont.
- Analysis Justin Trudeau's plan for the middle class launches spin war video
- As the election clock ticks and each party stakes out its turf, spinning is a job for experts. So, when Justin Trudeau made his pitch for a middle-class tax cut, the Conservatives picked a practised spinner to respond — and quickly.