Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Set Sault Ste. Marie as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 8:09 AM
Sunset: 6:34 PM
NNW 23 km/h
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT Tue Oct 25, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming northeast 20 early this evening. Low minus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High plus 3.
Cloudy. Wind east 20 km/h. Low minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Supreme Court nominee Malcolm Rowe grilled on French, diversity and Aboriginal rights video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's pick for the Supreme Court, Newfoundlander Malcolm Rowe, is peppered with questions from the justice committees about his fluency in French, his background as an Atlantic Canadian of European descent, and his vision for the top court.
- Updated Former Woodstock, Ont., nurse facing 8 murder charges in deaths of elderly patients video
- A former nurse from Woodstock, Ont., has been charged with eight counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of nursing home patients.
- Here's how much food Walmart throws away over 12 days video
- CBC Marketplace went through trash bins at two Walmart stores near Toronto to see how much food the company throws away.
- Analysis CETA: After 3 missed deadlines, why isn't the Canada-EU summit cancelled? video
- International Trade Minister Chrystia Freeland's explanations Monday seemed to be building toward a logical conclusion: Justin Trudeau isn't getting on a plane to Brussels this week. But she didn't actually say that. Why not?
- Canadians consuming less TV and radio but more media overall, CRTC says
- Canadians are watching less TV and radio but consuming more media than ever before, new numbers from the CRTC show.