Parry Sound, ON
Set Parry Sound as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 23, 17 at 7:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 5:58 PM
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Rain or freezing rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 23, 17 at 3:30 PM EST Thu Feb 23, 17 at 3:30 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 overnight. Low minus 1.
Cloudy. Freezing rain beginning in the morning then changing to rain in the afternoon. Rainfall amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High plus 2.
Rain. Risk of thunderstorms overnight. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Temperature rising to plus 4 by morning.
|Rain or freezing rain||Showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- 'Such courage': How one First Nation is fighting opioid addiction
- People in Eabametoong First Nation say government-provided drug counselling isn't enough to keep the opioid addiction crisis plaguing their northern Ontario community at bay. That's why residents have largely taken the fight on themselves.
- Canadian children 'locked up' in immigration detention centres, report says
- Dozens of children who are Canadian citizens have been held in immigration detention centres in conditions that can cause physical and psychological harm, according to a new report.
- MPs investigate use of national security exceptions in federal procurement
- A group of MPs is trying to get to the bottom of how and why the government invokes national security exceptions on so many of its federal IT contracts, after a series of stories by CBC News.
- Updated 'We're going to run into problems': Manitoba flood would endanger asylum seekers video
- A high risk of flooding near the Manitoba border this spring has officials in Emerson worried about the dangers that will pose to a continuing stream of asylum seekers crossing into the province.
- Ontario's rebates on pricey electric cars draw fresh criticism
- The Ontario government's recent move to boost rebates for some electric vehicles is under fire, amid revelations that a senior Liberal staffer has been hired by electric car-maker Tesla.