Last Updated: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 | 11:16 PM ET
- Rising water levels keeps Wawa residents on alert
- People in Wawa are keeping a close eye on the skies today now that a flood warning is in effect for the Michipicoten River watershed. more »
- Avoid tragedy with working CO detector: fire official
- As more Sudbury area residents head out to recreational properties this time of year, the Greater Sudbury Fire Services says failing to have a working carbon monoxide detector at camp could result in tragedy. more »
- Redefining 'local' food sits well with Sudbury advocate
- The head of a local food co-operative in Sudbury is glad to hear the federal government is changing the way it defines local food. more »
- Hwy 69 blasting to slow drivers south of Sudbury
- Blasting along Highway 69 could cause traffic delays this summer as work crews begin to widen another 28 km of highway to four lanes. more »
- Male pedestrian dies in New Sudbury truck crash
- One man is dead after being struck by a truck in New Sudbury. more »
- Harper 'not consulted' about Duffy Senate expense repayment
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper says that not only did he not know about his chief of staff's "gift" to repay Senator Mike Duffy's expenses before the story broke in the media, he was not consulted and did not sign off on Nigel Wright's decision to write a personal cheque. more »
- 2 infants confirmed among dead of Oklahoma tornado
- Rescue workers raced to complete the search for survivors and the dead in the Oklahoma City suburb where a mammoth tornado destroyed countless homes, cleared lots down to bare red earth and claimed 24 lives, including those of 10 children. more »
- Blood donation ban lifted for some men who have sex with men
- Health Canada will allow men to donate blood if they haven't had sex with a man in the last five years, a change in policy to take effect in the coming weeks. more »
- Mayor Ford stays silent while his brother defends him
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford continues to stonewall the media over allegations that he was recorded on video smoking what appears to be crack cocaine, but his brother Coun. Doug Ford told reporters Wednesday that the story is untrue. more »
- CONTESTShort Film Face Off
- Calling all film makers: CBC Television is now accepting entries for Short Film Face Off!
- FEATURENickel City Nostalgia
- The story of four Sudburians who can't help but reminisce the good old days in hopes of a better future.
- EVENTInfluential Women of Northern Ontario Awards
- Join us in honouring their incredible contributions to the region.
- featureHealing After Abuse
- A week-long series speaking with male survivors of sexual abuse in Sudbury.
- A week-long look at life for the transgender community in northeastern Ontario.
- featureGrowing Pains
- CBC Radio looks at development in Greater Sudbury.
- Morning NorthMarkus Schwabe
- Join Markus Schwabe from 5:30 to 8:37 a.m. for Morning North.
- Ontario TodayKathleen Petty
- Join Rita Celli from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. for Ontario Today.
- Points NorthJason Turnbull
- Points North takes you home with a mix of information and music weekdays from 4 to 6:00 p.m.
Northern Ontario Weather
LIVE NEWS FEED CBC Sudbury
Please download the latest version of Flash Player to view this content.
Audio and Video Online
Video Sudbury-related video
Technical Problems? Audio & Video Help