Last Updated: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 | 6:21 PM ET
- Council pushes for interim plan for displaced cabbies
- Sudbury is reconsidering the way it licenses cabs, now that a single cab company has been chosen to offer ground service at the Greater Sudbury Airport. more »
- Youth face charges after joy ride on horseback
- An unexpected double-double appeared outside the Tim Horton's at Lasalle Boulevard and Notre Dame Avenue in New Sudbury Tuesday morning. more »
- Work continues on 'slam dunk' mall collapse lawsuit
- The Elliot Lake Public Inquiry is taking a break, but work on a related law suit continues. more »
- Former McGuinty staffer grilled about gas plants
- A former top aide to ex-premier Dalton McGuinty fended off allegations today that senior Liberal staffers were directed to delete emails about two cancelled Toronto-area power plants as part of a cost coverup. more »
- Transport Canada orders 8 Ontario wind turbines removed
- Transport Canada has ordered the removal of eight wind turbines near the Chatham-Kent Municipal Airport in southwestern Ontario because they exceed height restrictions for the area and could pose a risk to pilots. more »
- MPs weigh in on Justin Trudeau charging speaking fees
- The New Brunswick charity that asked Liberal leader Justin Trudeau to return a speaking fee eight months after he appeared at a fundraiser has sparked a debate among MPs about the propriety of accepting money for what some say MPs should do for free. more »
- CREA forecasts rising home prices, slower sales
- House sales in most parts of the country will decline this year but rebound next year while prices continue to rise, reaching an average of $377,700 in 2014, according to the latest forecast by the Canadian Real Estate Association, released Monday. more »
- Montreal mayor resigns amid corruption charges
- Montreal Mayor Michael Applebaum has resigned in the wake of corruption charges being laid against him, although he maintains he is innocent. more »
- Hundreds mourn crew killed in Ornge air ambulance crash
- A memorial service will be held this afternoon for the two pilots and two paramedics who died last month in an Ornge air ambulance crash. more »
- CONTESTShort Film Face Off
- Calling all film makers: CBC Television is now accepting entries for Short Film Face Off!
- FEATURENickel City Nostalgia
- The story of four Sudburians who can't help but reminisce the good old days in hopes of a better future.
- featureHealing After Abuse
- A week-long series speaking with male survivors of sexual abuse in Sudbury.
- A week-long look at life for the transgender community in northeastern Ontario.
- featureGrowing Pains
- CBC Radio looks at development in Greater Sudbury.
- featureConfronting Cancer
- A week-long look at cancer care in northeastern Ontario.
- Morning NorthMarkus Schwabe
- Join Markus Schwabe from 5:30 to 8:37 a.m. for Morning North.
- Ontario TodayKathleen Petty
- Join Rita Celli from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. for Ontario Today.
- Points NorthJason Turnbull
- Points North takes you home with a mix of information and music weekdays from 4 to 6:00 p.m.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Northern Ontario Weather
LIVE NEWS FEED CBC Sudbury
Please download the latest version of Flash Player to view this content.
Audio and Video Online
Video Sudbury-related video
Technical Problems? Audio & Video Help