Want to conserve energy and fight climate change? Of course you do.
Well, today is the perfect opportunity: February 7 is the World Wildlife Fund's National Sweater Day - a reminder to turn down your thermostat and throw on a nice sweater to stay warm.
Just in case you need some extra incentive, you can set up a call, text or email with a Granny who will encourage/nag you into wearing that nice sweater she made you.
Check out the website, SweaterDay.ca, for more info or to book a Granny.
Or go to the WWF's Facebook page, by clicking here.
You even get to choose what kind of Granny you'd like to hear from: Sweet, Cranky, Doting, or Guilt-Tripping.
Here's the idea.
And if you're wondering what impact lowering your thermostat can have, the WWF says that if every Canadian lowered the heat by 2 degrees this winter, it would reduce greenhouse gases by 4 megatons.
Last year, more than 1.5 million Canadians and 300 organizations took part in National Sweater Day.
This year, the WWF is looking to beat that - so go ahead and throw on a sweater and turn down the heat.
But be aware: there are some sweaters you can never, ever pull off.
And here's why:
10. There Is More Stuff Happening With This Sweater Than There Is In Your Life Right Now
9. You Are Not A Leopard
8. Unless Your Girlfriend Is In A Coma, She Will Hate This
7. Remember When Ross From Friends Started Talking About Dinosaurs? Yeah, That's How People Will React To This Sweater
6. Does This Sweater Actually Control Your Entertainment Devices? It Does Not. Don't Wear It.
5. Hey, Did You Hear They're Making Sequels To 'Star Wars'? Oh. Oh, You Did Hear. We've Gotta Go...
4. Elementary: You Are No Martin Freeman, Sherlock.
3. We Don't Want To Imply That He Applied That Lipstick To Himself, But...
2. This Is By No Means An Ugly Sweater. But You Can't Find It Because David Suzuki Is Already Making It Look Awesome. Sorry.
1. Pop Quiz. Q: Are You Bill Cosby? A: No.