Makeup artist to the stars Christine Cho shows you how to get your favourite celeb looks!
Angelina Jolie's Ruby Red Lips
- Prep your lips with balm so that they're ready to receive and hold on to the colour. Try: Mèreadesso Woman Lip Treats.
- Edge around the outside of your lips with concealer to help seal in the colour and create a clean line. Try: Joe Fresh duo concealer.
- Fill your lips with red lipliner as primer for the lipstick. Try: Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip waterproof lipliner pencil.
- Apply your lipstick. Try: Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense, Joe Fresh cream lipstick or Smashbox Be Legendary lipstick.
- Seal in the colour with a swipe of powder. Try: Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish powder.
Jessica Alba's Gorgeous Glow
- Start by shading in a contour line under your cheekbones. Line up a brush from the tip of your ear to the edge of your lips; this is where the contour line should be. Try: Make Up For Ever Sculpting Kit.
- Sweep on bronzer where the sun would colour your face (i.e. hairline, temples and cheekbones). Don't forget to blend the bronzer and the contour line so that everything looks natural! Try: Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish mineral bronzing powder.
- Highlight the tops of your cheekbones to really make your skin glow! Try: Smashbox Halo Highlighting Wand.
- Finally, add a hit of colour to make your cheeks pop! Try: Inspire Cosmetics Get Cheeky blush or Joe Fresh blush.
Kim Kardashian's Smoky Eyes
- Line your eyes. Tip: Don't forget to line the upper and lower waterlines to make your lashes look full. Try: Make Up For Ever kohl pencil.
- Apply shadow from darkest to lightest so you can see where you've been. (Don't forget to hold a tissue under your eye to catch any falling flakes!) Use the darkest colour close to the eyeliner and smudge. Apply the medium shade on the entire lid up to the crease. Use the lightest colour to highlight the brow arch and the inner corner of the eye. Try: Guerlain Ecrin 4 Couleurs.
- Kim was blessed with great lashes, but there's no reason you can't have them, too! But before you apply false lashes, be sure to measure the width to fit the length of your lash line. And when applying the eyelash glue, don't forget the corners! Try: Make Up For Ever faux eyelashes.
- Finish with a swipe of mascara and you're done! Try: Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash.