After investing in a nice leather handbag, it's important to keep it clean. With these simple steps, you'll be able to keep it looking new for years.
- Alcohol Free Baby Wipes are quick and convenient, and a gentle way to remove dust and dirt on the exterior of your handbag. Always keep a package in your handbag for a quick spot remover.
- Use a leather conditioner, it will help repair dried leather, reduce visibility of scratches, and help to keep the leather looking as good as new.
- If you don't have leather conditioner on hand, use body lotion as a substitute.
*Always spot test on a non visible part of your bag before applying any product.
The inside of your purse can get just as dirty as the outside! To give it a quick clean, follow these simple steps.
- Empty all contents of your handbag and gently shake out any dust and debris.
- Roll a lint roller throughout interior of handbag or use the fabric brush attachment on your vacuum and vacuum up any excess dust and debris.