Beauty editor Tania Kwong knows what's hot and happening in the world of beauty. Now she shares some of her favourites you can get from your local drugstore!
1. Trendy Make-UpThe perfect smokey eye:
Shadow palette: Tania's pick from Bourjois has a great diagram on the back so all you need to do is colour between the lines!
Liner: Felt Tip Eyeliners, like this one from Cover Girl, are easy to work with and last all day!
Mascara: Mascara is a must for long, full lashes - the perfect finish for a great smokey eye!
Lipstick: Lancome's L'Absolu Rouge in Rouge Hypnôse is a great true red, and the perfect base to create an ombre lip.
Layer Urban Decay's super-saturated high gloss lip color in Apocalypse for a dark punch of colour in the middle of the lip to get that instant ombre look!
2. Trendy HairVoluminous Hair:
Dry Shampoo is the key to achieving great volume in your hair. There are so many options - you can go unscented, with one from Klorane or the rose scented version from Batiste.
Use it on your roots for some extra lift or in the afternoon if your hair needs a little boost!
Oils are a major trend in beauty - they're great for smoothing flyaways, nourishing the hair and for a more editorial, slick look. Check out the Marc Anthony Salon Expert collection for more.
3. Trendy Green Beauty
Green Beauty is a major trend this season. Look for recycled packaging, organic ingredients and beautiful scents! Some of Tania's favourites:
- Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Treatment Mask
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Tinted Moisturizer
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear Lash Boosting Mascara
- Yes To Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Towelettes
- Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiageing & Antiwrinkle Night Cream
- Juice Beauty Purely Kissable Lip Color