Whether you're attending or throwing a glam house party, beauty expert Kristjan Hayden has the perfect day to night beauty look you can achieve in four easy steps.
1. Apply a lip shade that's at least three shades darker than your natural lip colour. This bold lip will add instant drama and is perfect for a quick change before your party.
We used: Aveda Lip Gloss in Kukui
2. Intensify your eyes by adding black liner inside the eye-top and bottom.
We used: Black Orchid Eye Pencil
3. Put some shimmer on the inner corners of your of your eyes for a glam party look. Who needs a nap? This will be an instant refresher before your guests arrive to your chic house party!
We used: Illumination Eyeshadow
4. Skip the blush because your blood is circulating well by evening so you probably have a natural rosy glow. But do add a bit of glow: highlight your cheeks with something shimmery.
Product Used: Tesserae Triple Face Accent
Day to Night Hair in Minutes
Start your glam party prep by putting your hair into a high bun in the morning.
We used: Aveda Phomollient to set the curl.
1. Release the bun when you're prepping for your party.
2. Use a flat iron to enhance the waves you've created from your daytime bun.
3. Brush out the curls and set with hairspray for glam waves.
We used: Air Control hairspray
4. Finish the look with a sparkly hair accessory.
Now you're ready for your glam house party!