Women spend a lot of money on their bras. They're the foundation of their wardrobes, and deserve some TLC. To keep your bras looking and feeling like new, consider these six tips.
- Wash your bras every day. If not realistic, try at least every 2-3 days.
- Wash by hand in warm water with delicate washing detergent, hand or dish soap.
- Do up the clasps, so you don't pull at the pretty lace.
- Submerge, soak and swish. Time depends on how soiled your bra is. Five minutes usually does the trick.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Lay flat to dry on a towel. No dryer!