Everyone's looking to get a clean start in the new year, why should that be any different when it comes to your beauty regime? In Sandy Gold's latest Master Class, the beauty expert shows us how to get a fresh face for the new year.
Download ( 'http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/" ) Flash Player to view this content.
- Black Eyeliner Pencil
- Lip Gloss
- Flat Eyeliner Brush
- Powder Brush
1. Foundation and Concealer
- Apply foundation to even out the skin tone.
- Dip a cotton swab into your foundation and apply six dots on the face: two on each cheek and one on the forehead and chin. Blend with a sponge till the product melts into the skin.
- Apply concealer under the eye's and all the way up to the bottom lash line to hide under eye dark circles and make the eye's look bigger and brighter.
- Apply bronzer to get a healthy sun-kissed glow.
- Apply where the sun would naturally hit - like your forehead, cheeks and chin and then a light sweep down your nose.
- Always start with light layers - and add more if needed.
- Apply a black or chocolate brown eyeliner to frame the eye and add definition to the lash line.
- Use a creamy eyeliner pencil and gently rub it up against a flat eyeliner brush - then press and pat the brush into the lash line.
- Do it in small baby strokes until a solid line is achieved.
- Then, apply several coats of a volumizing mascara.
- Lastly, apply a lipstick in the same shade as your natural lip colour.
Products Used: Bare Minerals 100% Natural Lip Colour in Rose Crepe
- Apply blush to add the perfect pop of colour.
- Apply in light layers.
- Apply the blush on the apples of the cheeks - for a soft pretty application or swept up along the cheekbones for a more dramatic look.
Sandy with the fresh-faced Master Class participants from our studio audience