One simple way to make a classic outfit stand out is with great accessories. Jewelry designer Shay Lowe shows us how necklaces, earrings and other pieces can help transform a look.
White T-Shirt and Jeans
Women who don't wear accessories with this look are making a big mistake.
- Go bold with colour and size, which looks great juxtaposed against the casual.
- Layer different styles together to create impact.
- Add some sparkle. It's not just for evening!
The Business Suit
Make sure you aren't wearing pieces that 'jingle jangle.' This can be very distracting in the workplace.
- Express your personality with your accessories.
- Don't be afraid to elevate the conservative with accessories. .
- Avoid bangles, and other jewelry that will make distracting noises as you move in the workplace.
It's important to find a balance here. Don't over or under-accessorize!
- The little black dress is a blank canvas, so anything goes. Wear a statement piece.
- Always wear earrings, especially if your hair is up. It helps you look polished and finished.
- You can reinvent this classic every time you wear it just by the accessories you choose.
All jewelry from Shay Lowe.