There are hundreads of ways to use freezer bags, but we wanted to share three of our favourite clever uses to make life a little easier.
1. Conserve space in your freezer
- Put meat, sauce, soup, and any other food you need to freeze into a bag and lay flat in the freezer
- Stack the bags on top of each other to save a ton of space!
2. For portable pancake batter
- Prepare pancake batter.
- Pour into freezer bag and freeze in the shape of an icing bag.
- Let thaw, snip off tip and make pancakes!
- This is great to pack for camping trips too.
3. To roll nuts or crackers
- Place peanuts into freezer bag.
- With rolling pin, roll nuts or crackers, for baking, pie crusts or breading.
- No mess! The sealed freezer bag prevents crumbs from going everywhere.