We’re still not quite sure why we agreed to this, but our producers had the bright idea of making us visit a haunted house this Halloween. And, well, just check out our reactions in this video.
To create your own haunted house this Halloween, consider these ways to spook up your abode.
Light blood red candle sticks, and let the wax drip over the top of white electric candles so it drips down the sides. Let dry.
Ask your guests to help themselves to a treat by sticking their hands in a slimy bowl of worms
1 cup boiling water
1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O black cherry flavour gelatin
1 env. (1/4 oz.) unflavoured gelatin
- Add boiling water to remaining ingredients; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Stand 40 plastic straws in narrow glass or coffee mug. (Straws need to fit snugly in glass.) Pour gelatin mixture into straws. Refrigerate 4 hours or until gelatin is firm.
- Squeeze gelatin worms from straws into bowl by starting at one end of each straw and working your way down.
Spooky Floating Heads
These are great for hanging at the front door or anywhere in your home.
- Take a plastic or foam head. You can purchase these at any craft store
- Cover the head with a long layer of cheese cloth.
- Screw in a hook and hang with fishing wire.
A special thanks goes to the great team at Screemers for a frightful time!