If you have a small bathroom, too much makeup or no counter space, the following makeup organization ideas are perfect for you.
Makeup Brush Stand
- Take any glass vase or container.
- Fill it up with glass marbles, beads or floral beads.
- Stick your makeup brushes in it!
Hanging Organizer for 'Sometimes' Makeup
- Take a wall organizer or divider.
- Store your ‘sometimes’ makeup in it and hang on the inside of a closet door.
Lucite Wine Rack
- For the modern and super sleek girl, purchase a wine rack. We chose this fun lucite one.
- Purchase cheap glasses from the dollar store.
- Secure the glasses with either a glue gun or crazy glue.
- Place your brushes, lip liners and makeup in each glass!
Makeup Magnet Board
- Take any frame, either used or new.
- Paint or spray paint it a colour to match your bathroom or bedroom or wherever you store your makeup.
- Secure it to a magnet board with a glue gun or double-sided tape. Make sure you use a strong adhesive.
- Take all of your everyday makeup and glue gun magnets to each.
- Stick them on the magnet board and hang!